Cecily Jisi

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Cecily Jisi
  • Primary character:Just Cecily.
  • Linkshells:None!
  • Primary RP linkshell:*sighs* I'm not in any...

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I guess it really depends. I'm mostly IC but I tend to make bad jokes OOC because I've lost control of my life.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    That's a bit of a touchy subject. In my experience, RP fights tend to be summed up as "Who's the bigger godmod". But I think with the whole "/random" system in the game, it can really negate that problem and probably even lead to hilarious results.

• Views on IC romance:
    Cecily is not much of a romanticist. She prefers remaining single so as to not be forced to stay with one person.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I love to RP, and non-romantic RPs are even better! Because they'll usually lead to smut which gets boring.

• Views on lore:
    It's cool to be immersed in the lore, but I don't like those that are too strict about it. You gotta have a bit more of an open mind to be fun with lore. That's why I enjoy lore-breaking mods in Skyrim and the Yo-Kai Watch event in FFXIV.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I mean, they're pretty much essential, right? /say and /yell are definitely more for RPs, /party and /alliance are for when in a duty where RPing isn't really... priority, and /shout and /linkshell is definitely more for OOC things. Shouting for things like shitposting in Steps of Nald, and LS for discussing things and events for future RPs.

III. Other Info

Hi there miss Cecily! I'm pretty sure I saw you at our RP venue checking things out, though I could be thinking of another time I spotted you elsewhere. It's been a stressy couple of weeks that I'm coming out of, so if I'm mistaken, do please forgive me. <<

Anyway, if that was you, and you liked what you saw, how would you like to do some RP with us sometime? :3