Sharyalan Researcher & Void Hunter - Seeking Contacts

[align=center]tumblr_ocjrdsnJlC1vo56wmo1_540.png[/align]

[align=center]Basic info![/align]

[align=center]A researcher of marvel and a master of the aetheric scientist. Seia is a troubled woman faced with the many tragedy that have befallen her. Where she was formally cold she has realized and has a want to be who she is and help all those she can with great fanfare. She is eccentric, flirty with a flare for the thematic. However a serious combatant quick to be ready to fight or take action when the need arises for it.[/align]

[align=center]Occupation[/align]

[align=center]Seia is currently a seeker for the menphina's Lantern humanitarian company and does various charities so the realm be better as a result. As a seeker she is charge with dealing with magical problems that arise. The paranormal and unknown, the unexplained and aetherial. It it is something beyond the metaphysical you can be sure she'll be first on the scene.[/align]

[align=center]Rp Details[/align]

[align=center]Heya everyone I hope you enjoyed reading that. I am currently looking for people that may want to rp some things with seia. I am generally online most times and really always looking for some rp to pass the time when I am on. In any case pming me in game is very much welcome and open and replying here is also very much a thing you can do. Seia Sohana is the name my character go by.[/align]

[align=center]Possible Rp Openers[/align]

[align=center]-Seia puts up flyers for her job so contracting her for aetherial work or asking her about a problem is usually good[/align]

[align=center]-Coming up to her randomly and just talking with her is pretty good.[/align]

[align=center]-Humoring her random inventions is also a good way to get some rp with her.[/align]

5a8164e8a97e5_seianew.thumb.png.033e3117db50079dcbbdc612ce4f254d.png