Um...New and kinda scared

Melete

*So....I'm sorta new to rp, and by sorta I mean very new. While I've been playing this game for a while, most of the time I've done it focused on raiding, and not so much the social aspect of this game. 

I just came back from a long hiatus from this game after raiding burnt me out, and to be honest I'm not sure what I want from this game aside from friends now @_@"

If you would be willing to help me learn to rp, I would greatly appreciate it >.<

*So....I'm sorta new to rp, and by sorta I mean very new. While I've been playing this game for a while, most of the time I've done it focused on raiding, and not so much the social aspect of this game. 

I just came back from a long hiatus from this game after raiding burnt me out, and to be honest I'm not sure what I want from this game aside from friends now @_@"

If you would be willing to help me learn to rp, I would greatly appreciate it >.<

You shouldn't be scared...

YOU SHOULD BE TERRIFIED!

RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRR!

As for RP, just answer the following prompt and you're 90% of the way there.

The Quicksand is hot, noisy and crowded like usual, though somehow you've managed to find a seat at the bar. You've barely had a chance to breathe though, before the Hyur on the stool to your left leaves, and a female Elezen plops down to take his place. She is wearing calf length boots, tight linen breeches, a loosely buttoned shirt and an easy smile. Flicking a lock of raven colored hair away from her glasses she places a short stack of Gil on the bar, "Today is a very special day, my friend. I'm in the mood to celebrate... what do you drink?"

As you have probably seen or heard, this community is very welcoming and all around nice. You have nothing to fear as this community is always down to help out newbies to the RP scene.

You'll find that this community has a plethora of knowledge to be shared, so don't hesitate to ask questions. If you decide on what kind of character you want to be, there is certainly a niche for every type!

That being said, I am always looking for new friends and would love to count you among them (shameless self plug). Feel free to look me up in game sometime and maybe we can arrange a day to hang out!

Welcome to the RPC and I hope you find what you are looking for!