Back in game & trying to get back into RPing!

Hello~! So this will probably sound familiar... I took a long hiatus from XIV, but I'm back now, and I'm very excited to be back in the game! I used to RP a fair bit on Balmung, and I really miss it. I'd love to get back into roleplaying, as it's something I've always really enjoyed. 

I have my highest character (51 BRD) on Balmung, but I'm solely using her for roleplay. My main character(s) are on Faerie - two lalafells. 

I decided to use the suggested form, since I'm always so bad with introductions. =P 

[align=center]_______________

[/align]

--MMORPG background

I played Dream of Mirror Online for a short spell, and I watched a friend play XI a few times... other than that, I have no experience with MMOs. XIV is my first real experience. 

--RP experience

I've been roleplaying for well over a decade, and am very comfortable with different styles (you want to type paragraphs? Let's do it! More of a one-liner type? I can dig that!). I've roleplayed a lot of different genres and maturity levels. I've basically run the gamut. 

--Character ideas/info

My RP character is a female Seeker of the Sun named W'erryn Zhol. She's on Balmung. Class-wise she's a BRD, but IC she's more of the nomadic hunter type. She tends to be very friendly and flirtatious at first, but when others have actually tried to get to know her she kind of gets awkward. She was cast out of her tribe, so she tends to keep others at arm's length. I've got a decent history written up for her, and most of her personality, but she's a constant WIP. The muse does not mind the mun, haha. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

The FFXIV subreddit, lol. 

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'm aiming for medium. :thumbsup:

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I like candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach... =P 

I have two cats, a male betta fish (I NEED AN ASSASSIN FRY OMG), and I work in a cube farm. I love to read and write... Uhm...FFVI is my favorite in the series. I'm pretty much an open book, so if anyone wants to ask any questions, I'm open!

In closing, I'm very excited to be here, and I hope to get a chance to talk/RP with a lot of you! :3

Baww poor lalas. :<

I've met a few great people from Faerie, and it'd be my server of choice if I wasn't so entrenched in Balmung (and if I didn't RP, of course). I was part of a Balmung PvP group that used to time our queues with a Faerie PvP group and team up for Secure...months ago, hngh. It was great though, we'd wreck. +_+

Welcome to Balmung! Feel free to give me a poke if you're interested in some RP!