Aegir's MS Paint Adventures!

Aegir

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while ago, I had a couple commissions done by Aegir and I wanted to share the ultimate finished product. I made a published book of my very close friend's IC character and his brother who carried a little journal around. 

I would like to thank Aegir SO VERY MUCH for his time and work to make this project possible. My friend's jaw was literally on the floor when he got it and he thanks you as well!

~Ari~

e0AUR8D.jpg

F0kQNC7.jpg

A while ago, I had a couple commissions done by Aegir and I wanted to share the ultimate finished product. I made a published book of my very close friend's IC character and his brother who carried a little journal around. 

I would like to thank Aegir SO VERY MUCH for his time and work to make this project possible. My friend's jaw was literally on the floor when he got it and he thanks you as well!

~Ari~

e0AUR8D.jpg

F0kQNC7.jpg

Ahh~~ It makes me really happy to see the photos <3

[align=center]tumblr_oj9j2wPKFS1vfi4y5o1_540.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Sastasha Dungeon RP[/align]

[align=center]My pirate was just trying to do a normal business deal! [/align]

In the bowels of the Seagrot,  a handsome Serpent Reaver met with an engineer to negotiate the sale of some recently commandeered magitek. At the same time, a foul member of the Dutiful Sisters had infiltrated our sacred base and made contact with a recently… acquired wench.  The four crossed paths later in The Hole and the poor, innocent, clever pirate was set upon by the engineer, the rogue, and the wench!

The three made their escape to the docks with the lovely pirate as their hostage. But the exit was blocked off by the pirate’s loyal crew! Faced with such overwhelming forces, the evil engineer attempted to blow them back with a wildfire grenade. The resulting explosion resounded throughout the Seagrot and awoke something… deeper.

Together, the engineer, the rogue, the wench, and our hero made their way to the alternative exit. The dungeon’s entrance! With something following fast at their heels!

[align=center]tumblr_oj9j2wPKFS1vfi4y5o1_540.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Sastasha Dungeon RP[/align]

[align=center]My pirate was just trying to do a normal business deal! [/align]

In the bowels of the Seagrot,  a handsome Serpent Reaver met with an engineer to negotiate the sale of some recently commandeered magitek. At the same time, a foul member of the Dutiful Sisters had infiltrated our sacred base and made contact with a recently… acquired wench.  The four crossed paths later in The Hole and the poor, innocent, clever pirate was set upon by the engineer, the rogue, and the wench!

The three made their escape to the docks with the lovely pirate as their hostage. But the exit was blocked off by the pirate’s loyal crew! Faced with such overwhelming forces, the evil engineer attempted to blow them back with a wildfire grenade. The resulting explosion resounded throughout the Seagrot and awoke something… deeper.

Together, the engineer, the rogue, the wench, and our hero made their way to the alternative exit. The dungeon’s entrance! With something following fast at their heels!

I told you! I'm chaotic neutral!