A Heavy Goodbye: Dennthota Ahtarmwyn (AKA: David DeGonzales

I actually found out about this this morning on Facebook from Curaga. I am so sad. I actually started crying at work (which didn't go over well with the boss!).

I hadn't spoken to him since March, and I don't even know why. I had his number. I should have called him. Now I'll never get the chance.

This is the last time I got to RP with him, if I'm remembering correctly:

14638133840_c6d4303805_o.png

I'll never forget you, Denn. I'm so sorry I didn't keep in touch like I should have.

This leaves me with a heavy heart. I did not know David on a truly personal level, but Dennthota and Qaeli were sparring and drinking buddies on several occasions. I enjoyed his energetic writing style, and it was fun shooting the shit about martial styles.

Even though I haven't been around in Eorzea in some time, I've never forgotten those that I had the pleasure of roleplaying with, and I always remembered Denn very fondly.

Truly, my condolences extend to all of you who truly knew him—friends, family, loved ones. Trite as it will ever sound, I am deeply sorry for this loss. 

He was missed in life, and he will be missed in its passing.

My condolences to everyone that knew Denn. I only interacted with him a few times, first as Cicero and then as Denn later on but each time he was so very kind and no matter how nervous I was he was the kind to reassure me things would be alright. I'm sad to say that I never got closer than acquaintance to him because from what I could tell, and heard, he was an amazing human being. I'm sorry for such a terrible loss.

So sorry to hear about this. I didn't interact with him much, but when I was on at the same time he was, he was always making the OOC chat laugh with his antics. Nako was unbelievably exasperated with his character, Domino, while I laughed my ass off at their interactions. He seemed to be always doing things to make people laugh or smile.