Long time player returning to Roleplay.

Celes Inara

Hello Lovelies!

Celes Inara here looking to make an entrance, I've been around FF14 since 2.3 and am returning to the RP scene after leaving it for a while. I've spent a little bit of time doing small RP here or there, spurts of RP before deciding to come back officially.

My experience in RP is only four years or so, maybe a little more. spanning across over seven MMO's including Gw2, WS, RIFT, BnS, WoW, ESO, and Champions Online. So i have a fairly good understanding of Roleplay, though i wouldn't say I'm an expert. I mean, who is an expert at something? we're always learning!

A brief bio of Celes and my preferences/contact Info can be found here:

Celes Player Directory

Welcome back! Pretty sure I've seen you AFKing at the QS as well haha. It's always fun to people watch there for sure.

Hehe yeah, i tend to AFK there.. pretty consistently in the corner behind the leve NPC.

I decided to make a new Raen for Celes and name change/fantasia the current one to be miqo! best of both worlds!

Welcome back! Pretty sure I've seen you AFKing at the QS as well haha. It's always fun to people watch there for sure.

Hehe yeah, i tend to AFK there.. pretty consistently in the corner behind the leve NPC.

I decided to make a new Raen for Celes and name change/fantasia the current one to be miqo! best of both worlds!

Miqo's ROCK:cactuar:

Feel free to look up my U'khoa Ohhbi sometime if you get a chance or feel free to just walkup if you see me around. I also RP on Discord/Skype as well.