Calling All CACTUAR! Introducing The Mercenaries of Riarrena...

[align=center]Mercenaries of Riarrena[/align]

Concept: Mercenaries of Riarrena is a free company of high leveled players that accept gil in exchange for quick assistance with dungeons, raids, or other various requests. Players in need make their job request via LS to which any online merc will respond to, granted they meet the requested criteria. Payment for the job will be a flat rate, predetermined by the treasurer or the leader of the FC, and it is to be paid in advanced. Essentially, this is an alternative to Mentors, you will get quick help for what you need but it comes with a fee.

Why?: Well, mostly because it’s fun! What ignited this idea wasto have an excuse to RP on a server with relatively low RPers. I’m here on this server with friends and family, most of which do not RP. So, I’ve been thinking of ways to still get some RP in but not have to go to Balmung. Not to mention, it’ll be a fun way to make gil in-game also!

Member roles: Mercs of the FC will be required to respond to any job request while online unless alreadyengaged in another job or inside an instance. All mercs of the FC will be required to remain in character for the duration of the job fulfillment, regardless if the customer is an RPer or not. Once the job is complete they are free do conduct themselves as they wish. All members keep their earnings from completed jobs, however, members will be required to pay a small weekly due. Dues are to be used strictly for FC related needs and meant to persuade member activity. In other words, even if you are inactive in your duties, you will still need to pay dues. Failure to keep up with dues may include, but not limited to, demotion or FC ban.

Quality Control: As the FC grows a measure of qualitycontrol will be required since the customers are being asked to pay up front. Customers will be made knowledgeable that any issue with the merc carrying out their job request can be reported. Reimbursement will be a circumstantial option. Mercs who receive complaints will receive punishments including, but not limited to, demotion or FC ban.

Disclaimer: This is a fledgling idea that is still very much in its beginning stages. Currently there are 4 lv50+ members with a 5th on the way. The FC is already formed but is new and only at lv4. We do not own an estate, but procurement of one is a priority. I am seeking collaborators who would like to be one of the founding members for this FC and have a say in its formation. Or if you’re just interested in becoming a merc in general, we will be accepting application also. All inquiries are to be sent to myself by any means convenient, but preferably to my steam. I am experienced in organizing game communities and will push this idea to the limits! 

Please feel free to discuss...

-Scaarr

... I'd strongly suggest of getting rid of legit gil involved in your roleplay. It just makes you sound you're out for the gil, especially on non RP servers unlike Balumg. Hell, even on Balmung people think its often stupid AF.

In any case, good luck with your concept, and hopefully some RP beyond Balmung will flourish o/

... I'd strongly suggest of getting rid of legit gil involved in your roleplay. It just makes you sound you're out for the gil, especially on non RP servers unlike Balumg. Hell, even on Balmung people think its often stupid AF.

In any case, good luck with your concept, and hopefully some RP beyond Balmung will flourish o/

This concept stems from personal experience. Cactuar is obviously not as populated as Balmung or Gilgamesh. Also, although we share data centers, there are times when queues are long and help is not available. There were indeed times i'd rather pay for quick help than wait, and mentors are only available so often. 

Likewise, we are in it for the gil, other wise we would not be mercenaries would we? We are giving our time and help to mostly non-RPers, why should that not be compensated? That is up to Cactuar to decide. If people see us as useful, the FC will grow and people will pay, if not then it will evolve regardless. Point is, it is a fun way to bring together RPers and still be able to interact with non-RPers.