Reinventing Myself

So, as I just resubbed, my FC is gone and I am seeking to reinvent my character (Yhrea Lasiri), 20-something (early 20s).

Connections, friends, lovers, coworkers ect.

She's a bit  'young' on the edge of mid-20s, around 23 or so.

• Seeker-Keeper mixed heritage.
  • Chose to live in Gridanian after the Battle the Cartaneu, or was it the Battle of Silvertear skies?
  • Chose the life of 'adventurer'.

Yeah its sparse, I am hoping to flesh it out, and find an FC in the process.

(FC wants: RP (Heavy please), 18+ (mature topics are a-ok~), FC House(preferred),I'll take Good/neutral Adventurer or historical/magical folks.

So, as I just resubbed, my FC is gone and I am seeking to reinvent my character (Yhrea Lasiri), 20-something (early 20s).

• Chose to live in Gridanian after the Battle the Cartaneu, or was it the Battle of Silvertear skies?

(FC wants: RP (Heavy please), 18+ (mature topics are a-ok~), FC House(preferred),I'll take Good/neutral Adventurer or historical/magical folks.

Can I ask how active you are as a player?

I run an IC free company of adventurers based out of ul'dah.

Can I ask how active you are as a player?

I run an IC free company of adventurers based out of ul'dah.

Well I just got back in with  a 3 month sub. Between job hunting and  such. I can make time. Trying to knock out stuff currentl (Binding coil ect)  so if anyone wants first time bonuses! I am in!