[align=center]I. Basic Info

[/align]

Characters: Andre Louvoix

Primary character: Andre Louvoix

Linkshells: Europa

Primary RP linkshell: N/A

[align=center]II. RP Style[/align]

[align=center]Amount of RP (heavy, medium, light):[/align]

I am leaning toward slightly 'heavy' / medium story-driven RP that can contribute to character development and progression. I try to RP as and when I can and utilise all that I can to enhance those whom I roleplay with and my time during RP.

I'm available to join various RP linkshells and don't restict myself to FC only RP.

[align=center]Views on RP combat and injuries:[/align]

I prefer to either roll a dice and roleplay the consequences of that diceroll or completely roleplay as normal without using dice or anything else. I don't do D&D character attributes and HP with dice rolling every move. It completely ruins immersion for me and becomes tiresome.

[align=center]Views on IC romance:[/align]

Romance is never a first focus in roleplay as I have rarely witnessed any good roleplay/story come out of it. But if it should happen to my character, I would love there to be a real chemistry between both characters and good substance for story-related scenes. I am not one for pixel-cuddling for the sake of OOC satisfaction.

[align=center]Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):[/align]

I appreciate any and all relationships with my character be they family, friends, foes or arch enemies. Provided they show promise in dynamics and potential good RP for both story-based and casual scenes.

[align=center]Views on lore:[/align]

I prefer to roleplay within the lore and environment in mind but I am no lore guru myself and open to folk correcting me if I may say/do something that doesn't make sense according to the lore.

However, I do know when someone else is breaking the lore and that is a no-go for me i'm afraid. I admittedly do struggle with how the dialogue content in this game is delivered but will always try my best to adapt.

[align=center]Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):[/align]

I like to try and keep roleplay in /say and /em as much as possible. It's all about the immersion for me. I can however adapt to other channels if required. IC linkshells are fine and OOC are fine depending on their individual purposes.

I am not keen on paragraph-posting as it swallows the chat and can be somewhat intimidating to others. I don't mind if it is necessary of course.

For me, roleplay is all about improvisation and being quick as you can to respond and react as you would when roleplaying on stage.

Paragraphs take time to type, read and then think of a response for each key points in the previous paragraph and it all just becomes too tiresome and seems more like forum-RP rather than improvisational.

[align=center]III. Other Info[/align]

Timezone: GMT+0/BST

Contact info: RPC Private Message or in-game

RPC Wiki Profile: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Andre_Louvoix