Looking to deepen a certain catman's history..

I've been away from FFXIV for around a year and a half, and I was looking to make a few new connections for my character Szhiid'ir Molkot - a Jack of all trades, from treasure hunting and dancing in recent years, to his much more gritty past in crime and vengeance. As of late, he's been lacking a sense of purpose, so what better time to bring up old, friendly ghosts and demons from his past?

Points of Interest (Links to Consider)

- Szhiid'ir was transferred from ship to ship quite often in between working months, often in poor conditions and with tyrannical overseers.

- In recent times, Szhiid'ir has taken to freeing slaves, himself, and slaying their slave-ship captains, along with those which the slaves may be delivered to, be it for domestic or working purposes.

- Szhiid'ir found himself stealing to survive, even breaking into large mansions for coin and treasures when he was first liberated. He'd work alone, and in small groups.

- He'd also have a history with black market trading, selling off the items he'd pilfer.

- His slaver culling would land him in a lot of legal trouble, often on the run under the alias of the 'Silver Devil' when committing these murders, and to avoid being captured he'd hire doppelgangers to take the wrap for him, and eventually free them from whatever prison or punishment they'd receive, when the time suited him.

- There's plenty of rumours rolling around Limsa (to name one location) of his crimes, from petty theft to murder and everything in-between. Whilst these crimes may have happened years back, some characters may believe that all people must be brought to justice, and since Szhiid'ir was never caught for his deeds, it might be time now to make sure that he gets what he deserves, changed man or not.

- He'd been seen in the old 'Slaughterhouse', many'a time but very rarely competing. Instead, he'd be quite the gambler, sending both himself and others out of pocket on occasion.

- For a time in Limsa, in a ring known only as the Spine, he reigned for a period of just over five months, before 'X' managed to defeat him, but not in ill-manner. Later, the two became somewhat close.. though, contact has been minimal in recent months.

- Whilst he's been inactive in the brawling scene recently, he's in the loop as to who's on 'top' of the brawling world, either through other enthusiasts or those brawlers themselves.

- Known for his past in poverty, and living on the streets in little more than a makeshift carpet-tent, dancing for coin when all else failed. That dancing would soon develop into a career, landing him in situations where he'd be training wealthy women in the art, as well as the harlots of many wealthy men's eye.

- A familiar face in the Quicksand, often known for throwing small objects at people to gather attention, walking up to strangers and merging into their groups, whether invited or not.

- Known for his participation in the art of 'womanising', or at least attempting to follow through.

If anyone has any questions in regards to his history (it's a long story, I figured being vague would be best for adding characters in!), or if anyone wants to get on board, contact me in-game or PM me here!

For clarification, I'm looking for:

- Comrades from his slave years

- Former partners in crime (to possibly work with again!)

- Down-right enemies (preferably good-aligned)

- Former brawling rivals and friends

- Previous Dance students

- Former lovers

I'm also down for some past RP over messages or in-game, to establish those old ties!

I would love this on my character Mhiago :) She was a former slave and liberator of slaves as well while looking for her sister who was in a similar line of work. With the recent death of her sister during an RP event on a slave ship, Mhiago considers herself 'retired'...but could have easily met/known/heard of Szhiid'ir at some point!

I would love this on my character Mhiago :) She was a former slave and liberator of slaves as well while looking for her sister who was in a similar line of work. With the recent death of her sister during an RP event on a slave ship, Mhiago considers herself 'retired'...but could have easily met/known/heard of Szhiid'ir at some point!

I was going to poke you one of these days through Enjin about RP eitherway! //Iris

Let's get to discussin'.

I was going to poke you one of these days through Enjin about RP eitherway! //Iris

Let's get to discussin'.

AHHHH MORE BDO PEOPLE HNNNNGHHHH.

;o We can definitely plot and come up with some things regarding his criminal history. My guy does quite a bit in terms of... all of it, but specifically could have ties for the black market connections, and perhaps they could have broke into a few places together a few times.

;o We can definitely plot and come up with some things regarding his criminal history. My guy does quite a bit in terms of... all of it, but specifically could have ties for the black market connections, and perhaps they could have broke into a few places together a few times.

Yessssss!