Claire Valkyrie

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Claire Valkyrie, anonymous Ultros server main
  • Primary character: Anonymous character from Ultros server on Primal Data Center. Don't ask for the character name. I came here to RP as a way to get away from the usual. I don't want it connected to my main.
  • Linkshells: None yet.
  • Primary RP linkshell: None yet.

[*]II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium/Heavy as real life permits me to be present. Willing to RP even outside of the game. Prefer literate RPs, akin to writing real fictional literature. Text speak is annoying and improper grammar is only tolerable when the character is actually supposed to speak like that, but I'd rather they didn't. Use of /random found to be annoying. I would rather just avoid God-Modding or characters that are clearly Sues. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Combat and injuries are fine. Would prefer to avoid highly descriptive gore, such as where guts are falling out and the like. I'm rather squeamish.

• Views on IC romance:

• Permitted and even encouraged to keep the fights and action from growing stale. ERP is also a possibility since I don't frown upon that sort of thing. Does not have to be fade-to-black.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Permitted as long as it's not horrendously cheesy.

• Views on lore:

• I would prefer to remain accurate to in-game lore if lore is mentioned or used in the RP.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I would prefer to keep RPs private, such as in /party or a private RP linkshell.

[*]III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Distributed only to people I trust after I have gotten to know them. Otherwise, contact me in-game.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Contact me in-game if you're interested!~[/glow][/align]