Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells.

:chocobo: Wiki Link! :chocobo:

I recently returned to the game after about a year away and turns out most of the folks I used to play with are gone! Would like to try and find some people/groups to chat and or Rp with as my list of people to do that with now is rather small. The rp can be work related or just casual stuff too, really open to about anything. 

My mage Tarasa is an aetheric researcher that tends to dabble in the darker and dangerous side of magic and author of various romantic and informational novella. My wiki explains alot of other stuff so if you wanna go take a gander please do!

If you are interested in chatting or what not feel free to add me in game ( Tarasa Blaetwyn ) on Balmung. Or you can just reply here! Hoping to meet some new friendly and interesting faces. 

Cheers.

I would be more then happy to have either my Tribal Miqo'te or Minstrel Lalafell find Tarasa through social shenanigans! I'll keep a look out for your name and pester you for RP :D If you'd like, you can PM for a better chance of us meeting through somethin' scheduled or have any sort of questions.

Also, welcome back! I am positive that you'll acquire a circle of friends in no time.

I would be more then happy to have either my Tribal Miqo'te or Minstrel Lalafell find Tarasa through social shenanigans! I'll keep a look out for your name and pester you for RP :D If you'd like, you can PM for a better chance of us meeting through somethin' scheduled or have any sort of questions.

Also, welcome back! I am positive that you'll acquire a circle of friends in no time.

Awesome, i'll probably poke you in game soon then. Wasn't expecting a reply so fast :3

Welcome back aboard! :thumbsup:

The world needs more lawful evil characters. grunt of approval

Kasi could potentially run into her for business reasons. She's not very aetherically skilled, and relies more heavily on pure martial prowess and her strength to get things done, but she's started trying to learn more about aether manipulation. Specifically, she's interested in spell defense. Being as how she errs on the lawful evil side herself, she hardly shies away from the darker stuff either.

Aha, so you yet live again!    Its been a while, but I still have my collection of characters running around, and have a few new additions!

[align=center]The Soldier[/align]

[align=center]500x300http://i.imgur.com/BNrSh63.png[/img]

My main, Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn.  A Maelstrom vet with over 19 years of combative experience, a warriors soul crystal around his neck, and an axe larger than most hyur, he's an intimidating son of a bitch.  But appearances can be deceiving.  The man is incredibly kind, to the point of nearly being selfless.  Always willing to help someone in need for the price of a pint and a tale afterwards: be it stopping street thugs, or pummeling primals, he's game.  

The Inventor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/9HpI1HK.png[/img]

Growing up in a traditional Dunesfolk Nomadic family, Jujuwai is a bit... rustic.  He, his three brothers, and one sister, all grew up roaming Thanalan upon the backs of a herd of adamantoise, and it often shows in his mannerisms.  However, thanks to the firm insistence and efforts of his mother, he and his siblings where all educated.  Following the calamity, the family was forced to stop their nomadic ways for a time, and take refuge in Ul'dah, where they all took up various jobs in order to sustain themselves.  In the instance of Jujuwai, this was an apprenticeship with an engineer of the Garlond Ironworks.  Years later, Jujuwai has come into his own as an engineer and mechanic, working in the employ of the Foreign Levies of the Maelstrom as support staff: repairing and creating devices to help them fight the good fight.

The Professor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/oh0hVVR.png[/img]

[align=left]Hailing from the Western Highlands of Coerthas, Aulsoix Claimane is a scholar of thaumaturgy, archaeology, history, and any other topics what happen to grab the interest of his infinitely curious mind. He keeps his personal life mostly to himself, preferring general anonymity.  He currently works in the employ of the Thaumaturges Guild of Ul'dah, where he specializes in the handling of dangerous artifacts: often being sent out to retrieve them to be brought back to the ossuarry for safe keeping and study.  He has been known to teach classes at various institutions around Eorzia, and even takes on the occasional pupil, educating them in the thaumaturgical arts.  

Upon first meeting, he is impeccably polite and cordial, if a bit distant.  Often coming across as cold, it is likely a byproduct of his Ishgardian upbringing.  However, as one gets to know him, he has been known to loosen up on occasion; typically with a glass of wine in hand.

[align=center]The Gladiator[/align]

[align=center]yXXmV0V.png[/align]

Illeaux Dravant grew up a troublesome street rat in the city of Ul'dah, fighting tooth and nail to survive.   When he reached adulthood, unfortunate cirucumstances took him into the arena, where he fights to this day.  He's gruff, rough around the edges, and has a penchant for drinking and smoking... but at heart he's a good guy, and more than willing to risk it all to help those in need.  So long as its his definition of "in need".  

[align=center]The Survivor[/align]

[align=center]GRIMlP1.jpg[/align]

One of the last know members of his clan, G'rahta is a friendly miqo'te... if an onze serious at times.  Trained since his youth to be a warrior, and to protect his peoples village, he is an expert combatant.   When the Empire pressed into Othard, he joined with the resistance, leaving his village behind, only to return once the resistance fell to find that the village was raised during the war.   He has since come to Eorzea, and is searching for his fellows amongst the other refugees to some success...

[align=center]The Shaman[/align]

WmVEFtH.png

Hailing from beyond the Northern Empty, Styrmoeya is the last of a proud lineage of seafarers. He and his clan sailed the seas according to the Seawolf's traditional way of life of piracy and raiding.

In his clans hierarchy, Styrmoeya is what was once known as the Styrmgreh, or Storm Calmer. A shamanistic title, passed down from father to son, who's role is both that of lore keeper and guardian, protecting the ship and her crew from the wrath of the elements whilst at sea. A title he wore proudly, until the day his vessel sank beneath the waves, destroyed by a rogue wave. Although he had no chance of stopping it., he feels the burden of his fallen shipmates heavily. The ones he had failed to save.

Aha, so you yet live again!    Its been a while, but I still have my collection of characters running around, and have a few new additions!

[align=center]The Soldier[/align]

[align=center]500x300http://i.imgur.com/BNrSh63.png[/img]

My main, Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn.  A Maelstrom vet with over 19 years of combative experience, a warriors soul crystal around his neck, and an axe larger than most hyur, he's an intimidating son of a bitch.  But appearances can be deceiving.  The man is incredibly kind, to the point of nearly being selfless.  Always willing to help someone in need for the price of a pint and a tale afterwards: be it stopping street thugs, or pummeling primals, he's game.  

[align=center]The Inventor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/9HpI1HK.png[/img]

[/align]

Growing up in a traditional Dunesfolk Nomadic family, Jujuwai is a bit... rustic.  He, his three brothers, and one sister, all grew up roaming Thanalan upon the backs of a herd of adamantoise, and it often shows in his mannerisms.  However, thanks to the firm insistence and efforts of his mother, he and his siblings where all educated.  Following the calamity, the family was forced to stop their nomadic ways for a time, and take refuge in Ul'dah, where they all took up various jobs in order to sustain themselves.  In the instance of Jujuwai, this was an apprenticeship with an engineer of the Garlond Ironworks.  Years later, Jujuwai has come into his own as an engineer and mechanic, working in the employ of the Foreign Levies of the Maelstrom as support staff: repairing and creating devices to help them fight the good fight.

[align=center]The Professor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/oh0hVVR.png[/img][/align]

[align=left]Hailing from the Western Highlands of Coerthas, Aulsoix Claimane is a scholar of thaumaturgy, archaeology, history, and any other topics what happen to grab the interest of his infinitely curious mind. He keeps his personal life mostly to himself, preferring general anonymity.  He currently works in the employ of the Thaumaturges Guild of Ul'dah, where he specializes in the handling of dangerous artifacts: often being sent out to retrieve them to be brought back to the ossuarry for safe keeping and study.  He has been known to teach classes at various institutions around Eorzia, and even takes on the occasional pupil, educating them in the thaumaturgical arts.  

Upon first meeting, he is impeccably polite and cordial, if a bit distant.  Often coming across as cold, it is likely a byproduct of his Ishgardian upbringing.  However, as one gets to know him, he has been known to loosen up on occasion; typically with a glass of wine in hand.

[align=center]The Gladiator[/align]

[align=center]yXXmV0V.png[/align]

Illeaux Dravant grew up a troublesome street rat in the city of Ul'dah, fighting tooth and nail to survive.   When he reached adulthood, unfortunate cirucumstances took him into the arena, where he fights to this day.  He's gruff, rough around the edges, and has a penchant for drinking and smoking... but at heart he's a good guy, and more than willing to risk it all to help those in need.  So long as its his definition of "in need".  

[align=center]The Survivor[/align]

[align=center]GRIMlP1.jpg[/align]

One of the last know members of his clan, G'rahta is a friendly miqo'te... if an onze serious at times.  Trained since his youth to be a warrior, and to protect his peoples village, he is an expert combatant.   When the Empire pressed into Othard, he joined with the resistance, leaving his village behind, only to return once the resistance fell to find that the village was raised during the war.   He has since come to Eorzea, and is searching for his fellows amongst the other refugees to some success...

[align=center]The Shaman[/align]

[align=center]WmVEFtH.png[/align]

Hailing from beyond the Northern Empty, Styrmoeya is the last of a proud lineage of seafarers. He and his clan sailed the seas according to the Seawolf's traditional way of life of piracy and raiding.

In his clans hierarchy, Styrmoeya is what was once known as the Styrmgreh, or Storm Calmer. A shamanistic title, passed down from father to son, who's role is both that of lore keeper and guardian, protecting the ship and her crew from the wrath of the elements whilst at sea. A title he wore proudly, until the day his vessel sank beneath the waves, destroyed by a rogue wave. Although he had no chance of stopping it., he feels the burden of his fallen shipmates heavily. The ones he had failed to save.[/align]

[/align]

I've got an alt (going on second main) who hangs around La Noscea and can get along with most people. He likes to fish and does whatever work he can get his hands on. More Roegadyn are always welcome, so feel free to pop him an invite. He's called Keltwaen Slettbhirsyn, and here's his ugly mug:

b39f6555fe.jpg

Welcome back aboard! :thumbsup:

The world needs more lawful evil characters. grunt of approval

Kasi could potentially run into her for business reasons. She's not very aetherically skilled, and relies more heavily on pure martial prowess and her strength to get things done, but she's started trying to learn more about aether manipulation. Specifically, she's interested in spell defense. Being as how she errs on the lawful evil side herself, she hardly shies away from the darker stuff either.

Hey thanks for the welcome back, and the grunt. ;)

If Kasi would be interested in getting some light advice/tutoring on the aether that could very well be something business like we could rp. Lawful evil or not having some knowledge of how to properly defend yourself is always a good idea!  If you'd like feel free to poke me in game/friend me if you'd like to set something up or chat more in detail!

Aetheric researcher, eh?  Since Tyll'a is completely cut off from his aether (owing to a summoning accident on the part of his mother when he was an infant), maybe we could have him run into Tarasa somewhere and possibly ask for help finding out why he can't use magic?

Aetheric researcher, eh?  Since Tyll'a is completely cut off from his aether (owing to a summoning accident on the part of his mother when he was an infant), maybe we could have him run into Tarasa somewhere and possibly ask for help finding out why he can't use magic?

That sounds like a pretty interesting plot and even if Tara can't help maybe she can keep an eye out for something helpful down the road. I'd be more than happy to set something up if you'd like to Rp and talk about all that. Feel free to poke/add me in game if you wish!

That sounds like a pretty interesting plot and even if Tara can't help maybe she can keep an eye out for something helpful down the road. I'd be more than happy to set something up if you'd like to Rp and talk about all that. Feel free to poke/add me in game if you wish!

Looking forward to it!  :-)