A Taker of the Taken, Looking for Connections

Having some hard times finding RP partners here on Jenova, so hopefully this helps!

Orrick Kane makes a business of stealing back that of which has been unlawfully taken from people. Living in Ul'Dah, this is starting to make a tidy profit for the Hyur. I'm looking for business partners (People to patch his gear back together, create fake items, or just be an information dealer), friends to relax with, or enemies/rivals that he may have hurt or wrong on his way.

Orrick is an down-to-earth, straight-faced hyur. He's 5 and a half feet tall, with raggedy green hair, and about 140 pounds. Fidgety, left-handed, and a right menace in the shadows, Orrick Kane has no shortage of customers and marks, but he could always use more allies. Feel free to contact me on here or online if you have an interest in RPing sometime!

Well my main is on Jenova but I don't fully have a background for her...

I know there's a couple sizeable RP linkshells around Jenova have you tried getting into them? I unfortunately can't speak for how lore accurate the members are or what kind of RP they have since, as I said, I haven't really set that character up to RP.

There's also always the option of trying to find people willing to role playing through programs like Discord and Skype or through private messages on these forums.