Hello Fellow Adventurers!

Yahdo

My name is Yahdo and I been RP'ing since I was around 12-13 years old, I am 20 now. I have RP'ed in many games and will continue to RP into FF14 ARR. I played the original when it was free to play up to when it wasn't due to not having a job. Now that I have a job I will be able to continue playing without a worry. I do hope to meet the lot of you in game and RP with you and make friends with you. Well, all I can say now is to say hello once more and hope I enjoy my stay.

Welcome to the RPC!  I hope you enjoy your stay as well!  :thumbsup:  Make yourself at home~  *offers cookies*

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to ask.

My name is Yahdo and I been RP'ing since I was around 12-13 years old, I am 20 now. I have RP'ed in many games and will continue to RP into FF14 ARR. I played the original when it was free to play up to when it wasn't due to not having a job. Now that I have a job I will be able to continue playing without a worry. I do hope to meet the lot of you in game and RP with you and make friends with you. Well, all I can say now is to say hello once more and hope I enjoy my stay.

Welcome! :D :D I  hope you enjoy your stay too, it's really kewl here! lots of nice and talented ppl so u should like it xD  xD

At this point, we don't really know how they're going to handle that! The majority of us that have created characters so far in 1.0 are on Balmung. No idea if the server's names will be the same or if they'll give us a choice of where to toss our characters. If it's the latter, we'll have to talk about that AT open beta to avoid NDA trouble!