Investigation into the Runes [Open]

"Well alright then, you're in luck because I happen to be an excellent cook." He says has he begins to take out some pots, cutting boards, and turning on the stove. Eadmund hears Uruvions comment about the child, as he is there cutting some vegetables up rather professionally he begins to talk again.

"If you think you can return the dead to the living, you might be a bigger fool than I thought. Tell me, why were you there in the first place, what business did you have with those cultist?"

Uruvion stood up, walking over to the kitchen door and leaning against the doorway, crossing his arms as he watched Eadmund cook. 

"They say keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I saw what happened in town with the first one.. he blew himself, and others, into oblivion and now they are everywhere and no one seems concerned. I wanted information" he said.

Once Urvion is at the kitchen he could smell an aroma of exotic spices. "Well, talk about looking before you leap." Eadmund begins to pour the soup into two bowls and walks over to Uru to hand him one, Eadmund then begins to sip out of the bowl. "Sorry, no utensils."

"Have you once thought as to why those culstist are free right now and not still locked up? This group have friends in very high places." He continues to sip the soup until it's all gone.

As the night went by and the day arrived again Uruvion would wake up to notice Eadmund is not there, a note layed across the table. It read.....

[align=center]"I went to Ul'dah to seek out this Knights of Twelve I have heard about again and again. It seems they are the type that can possibly solve the crisis here in Limsa.[/align]

[align=center]You may stay at my place for how ever long you wish or you could even follow my lead and head to Ul'dah yourself to join the Knights. What ever you choose to do just stay safe my friend, soon Limsa will be safe once more."[/align]