Looking For Ishgardians to establish more of backstory with...

Since Gaethan is an Ishgard native and soon will be heading back for reasons I would like get some Ishgardians worked into his back story, couple of old friends few people he just sort of knew as acquaintances and finally a couple of enemies.

I am looking to enrich him in the environment before returning to Ishgard in his story which will be in June when Stormblood drops into our laps.  Anyone who feels up for the task of doing this let me know in anyway.  I am still editing this profile and when I am done there will be a link to Gaethan's wiki page which is semi complete haha.

But ya, this is what I search for.

Hello. I do have a character that is from Ishgard although wheter or not he's the type of person you'd be looking for is up for question.

He left Ishgard about 10 years back and generally refuses to tell anyone/admit that he's from there for peronal reasons.

After about 10 years he might be difficult to recognize and the only ones that would be likely to recognize him would be be people that:

a) had some sort of relationship with his family (both parebts are knights with a good reputation. Especially his mother and his mother's family)

b) might have known him from combat training when he was younger

Or c) might have seen him play (he is a minstrel) at the fairly upscale bar/inn establishment in Ishgard where his tutor worked.

Unfortunately even if someone does recognize him, unless he had a good relationship with them before he left he's likely to deny being the person the other recognizes him as.

At this point he has no intention or going back to/anywhere near Ishgard or Coerthas in general however I would like the opportunity to see that change - even if with extreme reluctance on his part - for the sake of character development. Judging from what I'm reading here that may or may not work with your own plans to return your char to Ishgard.

If you're interested feel free to check out his wiki page under Elouant Descoteaux and let me know :)

Hello. I do have a character that is from Ishgard although wheter or not he's the type of person you'd be looking for is up for question.

He left Ishgard about 10 years back and generally refuses to tell anyone/admit that he's from there for peronal reasons.

After about 10 years he might be difficult to recognize and the only ones that would be likely to recognize him would be be people that:

a) had some sort of relationship with his family (both parebts are knights with a good reputation. Especially his mother and his mother's family)

b) might have known him from combat training when he was younger

Or c) might have seen him play (he is a minstrel) at the fairly upscale bar/inn establishment in Ishgard where his tutor worked.

Unfortunately even if someone does recognize him, unless he had a good relationship with them before he left he's likely to deny being the person the other recognizes him as.

At this point he has no intention or going back to/anywhere near Ishgard or Coerthas in general however I would like the opportunity to see that change - even if with extreme reluctance on his part - for the sake of character development. Judging from what I'm reading here that may or may not work with your own plans to return your char to Ishgard.

If you're interested feel free to check out his wiki page under Elouant Descoteaux and let me know :)

This sounds most glorious! And Gaethan two has been away for about 10 years travelling the rest of Eorzea.  So the fact of that could spark conversation.  Gaethan is a highborn as well himself, though the Charlemend family is kinder than most Ishgardian houses.  But I do like this idea of them possibly knowing each other or finding out that their families have relations.

Clip

This sounds most glorious! And Gaethan two has been away for about 10 years travelling the rest of Eorzea.  So the fact of that could spark conversation.  Gaethan is a highborn as well himself, though the Charlemend family is kinder than most Ishgardian houses.  But I do like this idea of them possibly knowing each other or finding out that their families have relations.

Definitely it would be better to establish some way they would have known eachother prior to either of their leaving Ishgard, cause as mentioned, my character is very unlikely to actually tell anyone that he's from Ishgard, even if the other person is from there as well. It would also be easiest to have them on friendly terms from when they did know each other cause if they weren't, even if your character recognized him Elo would just deny he knew him/was from Ishgard.

If you'd be interested in talking with a middle-aged Ishgardian priest then you can hit me up in-game with the same name I post under. Isarn's furiously devoted to Halone, obviously, and can be a bit antagonistic to fellow Elezen who don't share his level of zeal. If you're looking for someone to debate and shake a fist at, he might be your guy. If you'd like to have a memorable past with him, a shocking confession mistakenly trusted in this firebrand could have set things off on a sour course.