Thieving Au Ra Con-artist needs some people

Hello! So I have a character on Balmung I've yet to test out. I've roleplayed before but not in an mmo and I'm looking to get my feet wet. I've started a wiki for her and I have the first two pages complete, but she's still a work in progress. Check her out here and feel free to respond here and/or message me if you have any ideas! (You're also welcome to add me in game!) I'd love some friends, enemies, or even just connections.

Hey! 

Wiki is looking pretty good there! There's a few ideas that come to mind right away. Since she's fairly nomadic, she might be a good fit to run into people on the road in ShroudLife, even if she isn't necessarily very wilderness-y. Another easy, low-hanging fruit would be to either run afoul of the Mischief's Coven (organized crime, double-cross the wrong person, kinda thing) or even end up throwing in with them as a way to make even more gil! 

Both of these are linked below, but if nothing else, you're certainly welcome to run into Kasi sometime, too! Kasi is a wandering trader, mercenary, cook, and occasional bartender.

If you are ever interested in forum roleplay around Gridania, I do have an bandit/thief/pickpocket character, Myrrh, who pulls her theft off around there, sometimes conning people to make it work.

(Edit: In fact, this is the character I originally mentioned on your first thread.)

She has nothing against working with others as long as she gets a cut of the earnings. She's also still a bit younger in age and appearance than people might expect for a criminal like her, so she has that bonus too. Just tell me if you're interested and we can set something up!

Regardless, I hope you have luck in your search!