How Should We Contact People?

Hi Zarik I was just wondering if you only wanted us to contact former Rpers via E-mail/message only about here at this time or if we should post any info on any boards just yet? Is there a game plan in place so that you'd only perfer certain contacts at certain kinds of contacts in different stages?

As Mason stated, just your own linkshell forums and other forms of private contact (email, AIM). We're not public yet so we're not posting on public sites like Zam, Core, etc. The goal is to get as many RPers from Vana'diel as possible first and then reaching out to new potential RPers. A lot of the FFXI RP forums are sadly dead, making this task a bit difficult. A lot of Rpers have also since changed their emails, making it even more difficult. As I already suggested for Asura, utilizing the old Tapestry and Gauntlet boards might be beneficial. Even though nobody goes there anymore, there are a lot of old RPers registered on each that could potentially be mobilized if you email some of them. Failing an administrator's mass email, one could always send out emails (or PMs for email notification) to as many as possible. I was unable to get in touch with Titan's admin and ended up sending 30 PM's out myself for instance >.>. While we only got one Titan Rper signed up out of those 30 so far, it's still better than nothing.

Castiel,

I know you were sending invites out in waves based on servers and such. Have you reached out to everyone yet that you were planning to, or are there still some servers and prospective RPers that have not yet joined us here? I'm excited to read about what kinds of guilds people are thinking of creating, and but I know it's kinda taboo until everyone's assembled so as to be fair. Please forgive my impatience.

I've sent out all the server invites but a lot of people are really slow in getting here, perhaps because they're busy or because they lack motivation. A big FF14 site update would be helpful in getting people motivated, but of course SE is going to wait forever to do that it seems -.-.