Hello

Dracyn

So...quick intro, I played back in 1.0 but unfortunately due to poor judgement on my part I totally missed out on the cool stuff that happened after Yoshida took over...:frustrated:

So...moving on from my moment of stupidity...I'm back and I've dragged along a friend from SWTOR where we used to rp together on Begeren Colony.

We plan on rolling together on a rp server though we're still unsure if we will participate as of yet, but as veteran rpers we've already begun working on character back stories. :D

Should we rp we'll be playing Midlander siblings Latharius and Morwen Dulinath. His character Lath is a gld/pld while Morwen is attempting to be the proverbial jack of all trades and master of them all...with limited success. Her talents truly lie in the arcane.

We have tentative personalities built but still need to work on a background.

Anyway, hello! And hope to see all of you soon. Currently on Moogle for Beta but I could convince my friend to reroll onto the unofficial official beta test rp server.

Hiya! Welcome to the community! 

Here is hoping that you choose to stick around and have fun with us. ^ ^

Your characters sound awesome! I love the banter in your signature. I am really hoping you guys choose to stick around. I look forward to interacting with both characters/playing the game with you guys. ^ ^

Lets see... There is a Skype chat that the community uses to keep in touch OOC, and generally mess around. There is also a tavern thing set up using Skype if you have the jones for some RP. Feel free to PM me your info and I will add you to them if you like. We have a wiki, which you should totally check out. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, too. We tend to be a friendly and helpful bunch. ^ ^

More SWTOR RPers! 

Welcome to the RPC!

What kind of characters did you RP in SWTOR??!?!?

I went with the a-typical evil Sith warlord. Was thinking about reprising the character personality in ARR if I would have to reroll on a new RP server!

More SWTOR RPers! 

Welcome to the RPC!

What kind of characters did you RP in SWTOR??!?!?

I went with the a-typical evil Sith warlord. Was thinking about reprising the character personality in ARR if I would have to reroll on a new RP server!

I played a Miralukan Jedi Knight. But she was one of those inscrutable characters. In fact by the time I left, both Sith and Jedi were terrified of her because no one knew what she was thinking.

Oddly enough...she never once ignited her lightsaber...She just...smiled. :)