Unnoticed

Aulairet

A solmn faced Elezen skulks into the bustle and noise of the Carline Canopy quite unnoticed. With long strides he walks to an empty table out of the way, near the far corner of the large room. He is tall, his posture is poor. He slouches even while standing and rarely looks up from the floor.

The lithe and pale Duskwight is clutching what looks like an envelope in his gloved hand. He takes a seat, for the moment placing the folded parchment on the wooden table. After removing his leather riding gloves he breaks the crimson wax seal keeping the envelope closed and retrieves a single page of parchment from inside. Both the letter and the envelope are tattered and ragged, apperently having taken a great journey to reach Gridania.

The Elezen frowns as he reads the letter's contents.

loveletterdraft.jpg

The young Duskwight is clearly unsettled by the words he just read and crumples the page in his hand. But rather than discarding the letter, he stuffs it into his vest pocket. He takes an unassuming look around the crowded hall but doesn't appear to find what he's searching for. Then with the same morose aire about him, he stands and leaves.

[align=center]***[/align]

Hi there everybody! Geez I'm not really sure what to say when it's time to just talk normally about my own boring self haha

Erm.. I guess I just want to say Hi and I hope to find fun and interesting RP to enjoy and be apart of!

Hi and welcome to the RPC!  It's always great to see more elezen, and duskwight no less!  :)  Curious to know a bit more about this fellow!

I think it also worries me a bit that I was able to read that letter in Eorzean without much difficulty.  Hehe~

At any rate, grab some refreshments and make yourself at home.  I hear hugs are now being dispensed as well~  :D

Hi and welcome to the RPC!  It's always great to see more elezen, and duskwight no less!  :)  Curious to know a bit more about this fellow!

I think it also worries me a bit that I was able to read that letter in Eorzean without much difficulty.  Hehe~

At any rate, grab some refreshments and make yourself at home.  I hear hugs are now being dispensed as well~  :D

Haha thank you! So there aren't many of us (elezen) I take it?

And you're fluent in Eorzean?? I still have to look what some letters are >.< haha

thanks again  and naturally, all hugz r welcome!! :D

Hello and welcome!

Hello there! thank you :thumbsup:  8-)

Oh! To answer your question I would say that elezen and roegadyn are probably the least selected races around the RP populis. But I may be mistaken on that point. I know a poll was conducted some time ago.

And you're fluent in Eorzean?? I still have to look what some letters are >.< haha

Oh I wouldn't say fluent. I think I just make out enough that I can pick out the rest from context maybe. It was an interesting letter and a creative introduction though! Looking forward to reading more~