Aiane ART: Doodles and other peanuts!

Aiane

I thought I could share something here as well, as while waiting patiently for soon to play, I sketched out tiny Lalafell. A bit different approach, not necessarily what is recently popular, but I guess, it doesn't hurt to share!

ffxiv_lalafell_healer_by_aianeart-db6z2vt.jpg

I really like your approach for the lalafell! I don't see a problem at all with trying stuff like this (and surely she deserves a chin) <3

I kinda like the wip version better though, the lights in the finished piece are a little bit too much for me, while the "softness" of the wip got me instantly

I really like your approach for the lalafell! I don't see a problem at all with trying stuff like this (and surely she deserves a chin) <3

I kinda like the wip version better though, the lights in the finished piece are a little bit too much for me, while the "softness" of the wip got me instantly

Thank you! I like the previous version as well, it's just two different approaches - previous one was more of a character view, where here I wanted to add some magical effects. I understand the lights may be slightly too much - it also displays differently on various monitors so on some it's weaker, on others more crispy...

And thank you for understanding that Lalafells need some chins too! :)

• 4 months later...

Illustration I did awhile ago of a white mage character requested by commissioner :).

white_mage_ffxiv_by_aianeart-dbpctvq.jpg?1

Wow, that is seriously beautiful! I envy your ability to draw fully fleshed backgrounds. @___@

Thank you! I know that backgrounds can be a pain, especially with designing them, but they are really good in telling a story as well.

• 2 weeks later...