Wandering Knight seeking connections and people to help!

Hello there! A relatively recent transfer to Balmung here finally having made an account here and posting! And I would like to post here today to present a simple idea to perhaps meet some new people and have some meaningful and fun RP!

My character, Grant Yaeger, is a wandering knight whom abides by a strict ideal of using strength as a means of helping and protecting those in need as well as stopping those who would abuse their power to torment the hapless and the helpless. And so what I'm looking for is for people for him to help and perhaps some allies/connections that share similar ideals, or even villains that he would oppose as part of his creed. What I would be looking for more is possibilities to spark an engaging plot and character development that would make use of the expansive lore that the game provides us and as well, explore all the nooks and crannies of Eorzea! Whether it's to run from angry Garleans or going on a simple stroll on uncharted lands.

What I am not looking for:

-Romance (Would much rather go for developing friendships and slow camaraderies as well as professional relationships)

-Purely tavern RPs (The more outdoors the better!)

-OOC drama (I like to keep things chill and fun!)

What I am looking for:

-More connections and perhaps networks to roleplay with.

-A fun and engaging sharing of ideas, more specifically developing character developments and perhaps a growing storyline.

-An adventure around Eorzea. As great as taverning is, there's a whole world to be explored in Eorzea just waiting to be explored!

-For everyone to have fun and be awesome!

If any of this sounds interesting to anyone, please feel free to hit me up with a message here or in-game and we could set something up! Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some of you!