Former Retainer seeking work

Hello and thanks fortakin a peek at my post - ! :D  I'm hoping to find connections and hopefully employment for my little Au'ra.

Lilium Daisho is aRaen who grew up in the service of a noblewoman named Lady Yuriki. Lili is well educated and possesses many useful skills. More on that below. She's got a good heart and thus wouldn't really work for anyone with evil intentions.

Skills

-cooking

-tailoring/ mending clothing

-sailing andnautical navigation

-archery

Talents

-aetheric manipulation

-divination

-violin recital

-poetry composition

Interests

-aetheric studies

-chocobo racing

-gambling

-traveling to new places

WW6r6C7.jpg

Liliwould be a great traveling companion. She would love to find a mentor interested in aetheric studies also. Thank you for reading, feel free to please reply to this thread or pm me here on this site. Can't wait to meet you - ! ♡ ♡ ♡

Just wanted to leave this here...

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=19284

It got bumped down a ton but I'm still accepting applications. She sounds like a very nice match if you'd be willing to post an application there and maybe answer a couple question. ^.^

Oh okay, I will do that! Yay ty for responding I will put in a post before the deadline . Although I confess I don't hold out much hope as many others better than me have replied already lol

Just wanted to leave this here...

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=19284

It got bumped down a ton but I'm still accepting applications. She sounds like a very nice match if you'd be willing to post an application there and maybe answer a couple question. ^.^

Oh okay, I will do that! Yay ty for responding I will put in a post before the deadline .  Although I confess I don't hold out much hope as many others better than me have replied already lol

Believe it or not, your odds may be higher than you think :P. In any case, I still encourage it because I'm also considering having 2 retainers if I end up working out having 1 just fine lol. I look forward to your reply ^.^

EDIT: I'm serious o-o