Midlander Male LF M-Roegadyn w/ Potential Ties to Garlemald for Colaborative RP

[align=center]It's been a very long time since I've been a part of the RPC, but I am glad to see it still thriving and bringing moments of joy and wonder to our player base.

That being said, let me begin by separating why I am, and what my character could use.

Main_Profile.gif

Click Me to see my Wiki Page!![/align]

What the Character is Looking for:

This Midlander has lived with and was raised by a wealthy Roegadyn family in Aerslant. Giving it all up, twice, he's now decided to live in Eorzea and give it his all. Without any formal connections to home, and most of his comrades dead or missing, he needs the companionship and the strength of another to keep him on the righteous path as he is on the edge of his moral code.

There is far more to him than written in any biography, and it will take a strong will to pull it from him. Sterne needs conflict - someone to challenge him and make him think, and in turn he will do the same.

Ties to a Garlean past (or even a Garlean) would open up possibilities for quality RolePlay given his past, but it is not a requirement.

What the Player is Looking For

I would like to connect with a player that needs a companion to go through the game with. Someone to provide mutual support and competition with the many aspects of the game. Someone to keep the drive alive and to make something more of what Square Enix has given us. Someone who gets as excited as taking down challenging content (PVE or Disciples of the Hand/Land) as well as getting creative together and writing a great story through Roleplay. Someone who could become a friend. Someone who is LGBTQ friendly as I am, myself, gay.

• 1 month later...

I'm curious about something, why do you want a male roegadyn with potential ties to Garlemald? Is it because that's what's familiar to your character, having grown up with a roegadyn or is there more to it? Just seems like an oddly specific request.

I'm curious about something, why do you want a male roegadyn with potential ties to Garlemald? Is it because that's what's familiar to your character, having grown up with a roegadyn or is there more to it? Just seems like an oddly specific request.

It's a mixture of a few things, but you hit the nail on the head. He grew up in a Roegadyn family, he's very attached to his adoptive father - the only positive male figure in his life. Whether or not the Roegadyn I've called for is positive, perhaps even especially if its negative, it could make some really interesting Role Play narrative given that bit of info.

It's possible to have a rich experience with any gender or race, but that little extra spice could make it fascinating!