Hello Forums! (and the people who live here)

Kaias

Heya everyone!

Another new guy here, coming from the Moogle server to Omega to join in with the EU RP!

I'm no stranger to Rp, but theres still quite a few things I haven't see in or about the game yet. Still lots and lots to do!

I've been playing the game for about a month or two now, through heavenward and almost through to the end of Stormblood now I think.

RP experience

In terms of Rp experience, I've been doing it for quite a while. A year or two in form Rp, about four or five years on Swtor and now I'm here.

Character ideas/info

I've been hoping to make a Au Ra Adventurer of sorts, a machinist or engineer of kinds depending on how viable the idea is in whatever group or FC I end up joining.

Probably as part of a refugee family from doma or such, I'll need to look into the lore and figure out how or if its possible.

How did you learn about the coalition?

It was the first site that i found when searching for "FFXIV RP" in google. Its also the only one msot people I asked mentioned.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be?

Probably Medium/heavy while leaning more on the heavy side of RP. I'll be aiming to properly sink my teeth into the games PVE and PVP as well as Role playing.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

Not too much i can think of to say on this front. I'm someone with far too much time on my hands currently to play the game in, and to rp in. (Which in all honesty isn't that bad at all!)

No questions here either, just a hello to everyone! o/