Tsubaki Yuzuka

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Tsubaki Yuzuka and a content main on Jenova.
  • Primary character: See above. Tsubaki Yuzuka is my RP main but I do most content on a different character.
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I feel I'm more medium? I like doing more than just sitting in taverns and talking all the time but I'm up for most things. Anything from light hearted to more heavy and serious is fine as long as I get some variety.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm not too great at combat but I'm always up to try stuff! I'm fine with injuries but please discuss it first.

• Views on IC romance:
    Sure! Romance is fun! Just let there be some meaningful build up to it. I have no problem with mature themes but ERP is a no go.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I've had some bad experiences in the past when it comes to role playing characters with past connections so please don't ask to role playing my character's close family members. If you want to be my character's distant cousin they've never met I'm not against it but please discuss this first.

• Views on lore:
    I like lore but I don't have the lore book and there's only so many resources. Sometimes you mess something up and it's too late to change it. Otherwise, I try to stay lore accurate with some bending and expect the same of others. If you want to do something particularly lore breaking I think it could a lot of fun but I'd like it to be some sort of AU or spin off. As always just discuss it with me first.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm kind of shy when it comes to publicly RPing in /say so I avoid it when possible. It also helps me a lot to hear the sound from /tell or to sit in a party and use a sound effect.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Pacific. (UTC-8 Standard, UTC-7 Daylight Savings Time)
    I currently raid and play in several tabletop RPGs. Due to this my in game availability is either very limited or tends to be late at night. I'm always up for RP over Discord, Skype, PMs, etc.
  • Contact info: My Discord is Oaris#0605 but please poke me once you add me so I know who you are. I also have Skype for those who may prefer it.

Edited by Mermaid

Until I make a proper wiki I'm going to leave some character info here.

Tsubaki Yuzuka

Tsubaki Yuzuka is a Raen Au Ra, in her mid twenties, born and raised in Gridania. Her family finally settled down there after fleeing Othard when the Garleans started causing problems some 25 years ago. Her father's archery and mother's leatherworking eventually earned them their place but though Tsubaki learned the bow she found her true passion in stories. She joined the ranks of the bards but despite being a good musician she began to feel she needed to experience more of the world she'd only heard of. To this end she's become an adventurer intent on seeing the world.

Tsubaki appears shy and soft spoken but this demeanor hides someone fascinated with the world and it's people. Spend a few minutes talking to her and you'll find an eager learner or maybe even get her rambling about a particularly interesting subject.

NOTE

Tsubaki has the echo though the only part that seems to have manifested is the ability to understand other languages. This aspect is purely to overcome language barriers and conflicting head canons. In most cases, it won't even come up in RP. If you do want it to come up, let me know.

Edited by Mermaid
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...