HEY! C'mere....no closer....closer

Tooootalllyy dropped the ball here. Hit an artistic dry spell and plus all bad things were causing my life to implode for awhile.  >.<

But now things are good again so now I'm glad the world didn't blow up :D :D hurrah! :geek:

Here's a hastily colored in Alothia.  Sorry Alothia!  :blush:

alothiapic.jpg

Resuming this project now :moogle:  soo excited ^_^

It's lovely! Thank you! And don't worry about it being hasty! I love it!

*whew* i'm glad you like it ^_^  :thumbsup:

Count me in line! It all look great so far, I am sure Rogier wouldn't mind being drawn. I will link to the page Rogier is on in the reference thread should you decided he suits your fancy.

Rogier Reference thread

Def! Rogier has a very nice character design too so should be fun to interpret ^^:geek:

That face! Those eyes! I....I must draw you....*creepy leering gaze*

Haha, I keed I keed. But no really, I wanna draw you. If your character is listed in the reference thread I'm probably going to draw you. It's happening. If you don't want this to happen, please inbox me or reply to this directly. OR, if you aren't in the reference thread but want a pic, do the same. Inbox me or reply below with a description. The resulting pics will also be posted here :3

It's nothing special. More of a heads up than anything I guess. ^^ Zwei is already in tons of nude drawings of mine, and Boy doesn't have a character design yet. So here we are! That just leaves you and me, RPC. @_@ Let's do this!

Danke zum Lesen!

Ma'am, I would be deeply honored to have my character drawn.  

Tooootalllyy dropped the ball here. Hit an artistic dry spell and plus all bad things were causing my life to implode for awhile.  >.<

But now things are good again so now I'm glad the world didn't blow up :D :D hurrah! :geek:

Here's a hastily colored in Alothia.  Sorry Alothia!  :blush:

alothiapic.jpg

Resuming this project now :moogle:  soo excited ^_^

SOOOOOO CUTE!

Count me in line! It all look great so far, I am sure Rogier wouldn't mind being drawn. I will link to the page Rogier is on in the reference thread should you decided he suits your fancy.

Rogier Reference thread

Def! Rogier has a very nice character design too so should be fun to interpret ^^:geek:

bouncy.gifyay I got in!

er... I mean cool.gif Have fun! I look forward to seeing your interpretation of Rogier since he doesn't really have much in the way of visual references yet.