HEY! C'mere....no closer....closer

That face! Those eyes! I....I must draw you....*creepy leering gaze*

Haha, I keed I keed. But no really, I wanna draw you. If your character is listed in the reference thread I'm probably going to draw you. It's happening. If you don't want this to happen, please inbox me or reply to this directly. OR, if you aren't in the reference thread but want a pic, do the same. Inbox me or reply below with a description. The resulting pics will also be posted here :3

It's nothing special. More of a heads up than anything I guess. ^^ Zwei is already in tons of nude drawings of mine, and Boy doesn't have a character design yet. So here we are! That just leaves you and me, RPC. @_@ Let's do this!

Danke zum Lesen!

• 1 month later...

Tooootalllyy dropped the ball here. Hit an artistic dry spell and plus all bad things were causing my life to implode for awhile.  >.<

But now things are good again so now I'm glad the world didn't blow up :D :D hurrah! :geek:

Here's a hastily colored in Alothia.  Sorry Alothia!  :blush:

alothiapic.jpg

Resuming this project now :moogle:  soo excited ^_^

Welcome back! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with all the awesome characters in the reference thread. :D

Sweet! thanks, def good to be back! 8-)

I'm so into everything and happy to be back I've actually got three different pics going at different stages of development lol  >.>

good times :thumbsup:

Haha, I keed I keed. But no really, I wanna draw you. If your character is listed in the reference thread I'm probably going to draw you. It's happening. If you don't want this to happen, please inbox me or reply to this directly. OR, if you aren't in the reference thread but want a pic, do the same. Inbox me or reply below with a description. The resulting pics will also be posted here :3

It's nothing special. More of a heads up than anything I guess. ^^ Zwei is already in tons of nude drawings of mine, and Boy doesn't have a character design yet. So here we are! That just leaves you and me, RPC. @_@ Let's do this!

Danke zum Lesen!

Sorry, I LoL'd... totally reminded me of this!

EgoCYFNTWaY

*Smooshes face up against computer screen.* AM I CLOSE ENOUGH?!

lol :D

nuuuu closeerrrrrrr......  @_@  :!:

Danke zum Lesen!

Sorry, I LoL'd... totally reminded me of this!

EgoCYFNTWaY

lmaooo! perf :thumbsup:

IMAGE CHALLENGE:

Draw anything for 60 sec., do not lift your pen/pencil/drawing tool while drawing

jpzy.jpg

jus getting the artistic energies flowing again lol  :P

Tooootalllyy dropped the ball here. Hit an artistic dry spell and plus all bad things were causing my life to implode for awhile.  >.<

But now things are good again so now I'm glad the world didn't blow up :D :D hurrah! :geek:

Here's a hastily colored in Alothia.  Sorry Alothia!  :blush:

alothiapic.jpg

Resuming this project now :moogle:  soo excited ^_^

It's lovely! Thank you! And don't worry about it being hasty! I love it!