Hiya everyone

--MMORPG background

I've been playing mmorpg's since....jeez a while I would say about 6 years now? I've had a hard time finding mmorpg's that stuck with me though. 

--RP experience

I have never roleplayed in a game but I have roleplayed in chat rooms and some forums. However I think I kinda suck and have trouble when it comes to details x.x

--Character ideas/info

I have one character idea at the moment a Hyur magic user though I still have to flesh her out a bit more.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I actually heard about it in the beta forums and decided to check it out.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I aim to be somewhere between light and medium. Since I'm new at it I figured I would start off pretty light so I don't go ruining people's role plays x.x

--Anything from real life you âre comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Uhh just a young guy trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life. I love single player rpgs and also play on my ps3 alot ((though it's dying on me my poor ps3 -_-)) I'm also gay might as well get that out now. Hopefully the community is welcoming and sexuality wont really be an issue with role plays or anything else for that matter. Hope to role play with you all soon :thumbsup:

Welcome! :) If you've RP'd in chatrooms, you'll do just fine in game. The RP varies from descriptive long posts to just conversation, depending on the scene and the RPers, so don't worry, you'll find you're niche!