New toy

15" Macbook Pro with Retina Display

Quad Core i7 @ 2.6GHz

512gig Solid State Hard Drive

16gig DDR3 RAM

Nvidia GT 650m w/ 1gig GDDR5

Installed Windows 7 and, of course, ran the ARR benchmark. Now it may say "fairly high" but it ran smooth as butter and looks absolutely fantastic on this Retina Display!

benchmarkscore.jpg

15" Macbook Pro with Retina Display

Quad Core i7 @ 2.6GHz

512gig Solid State Hard Drive

16gig DDR3 RAM

Nvidia GT 650m w/ 1gig GDDR5

Installed Windows 7 and, of course, ran the ARR benchmark. Now it may say "fairly high" but it ran smooth as butter and looks absolutely fantastic on this Retina Display!

benchmarkscore.jpg

I think those Benchmarks are extra cruel, considering that a result like that usually means unless you're PvP'ing with 300 people, it'll run just fine.

I understand that, believe me. However, this computer survived a few other benchmarks that were more...harsh. lol

And I won't be running the game at 1920x1080. A lower resolution that I've yet to pick and windowed. In ran even better than the above test @720 on maximum.

Oh, I was saying your computer was fine. :D Probably even if you did run it on that res. I'm fairly sure.

But perhaps it would be better to run it on a lower res. That and it being windowed will equal a huge boost in performance.

Though I wonder why you have 16 gigs of RAM? I believe anything over 8 would be a bit overkill.