Share your art station!

I don't do too much art, but this is where I do the little art that I do.

Please ignore my creepy Batman obsession.

^eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   can i have your batcollection? pwease?

I can't live without it. On the opposite side of the room is a stack of Batman comics taller than I am. It's a weird addiction, but there's nothing I can do about it lol.

To be honest, if I was able to talk to my younger self out of getting a Cintiq, I probably would have done it. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's an amazing product, but there are so many things out now that are SO MUCH CHEAPER that do the EXACT same thing and a lot of better things ( like.. I dunno. being able to move it away, being able to rest it on your lap without being crushed, not put you in a painful amount of debt, etc.)

So, here're some cheaper alternatives you guys might want to look in to.

Yiynova

Bosto Kingtee

Galaxy Note 10.1

The Galaxy Note was actually designed with intentions of rivaling Wacom. Not many people know about it, but it actually has a great selection of art programs and a pretty pen sensitivity. I'm actually planning on getting one for myself for traveling purposes at some point.

...But, yeah. You get the idea.

Also, you guys have some pretty sexy art stations. I need to start decorating my room/desk with more art and stuff.

Finally a reason to tidy up... !

All the essentials. Wacom stored on top of printer which is on top of computer... few BJDs, cuteoverload calendar(and the cutest pages on wall), lots of pencil cases, some movie tickets...

8948009533_1f49f8ea49_o.jpg