LF Adventure!

Hello hello!

I am offering up my miqo girl, Lily Kett, for RP on Mateus.

She is seeking friendship and adventure!

Primarily an odd-jobs girl, she's a jack-of-all-trades, albeit not especially talented at any one thing in particular.

Perpetually broke, she'll take most jobs, even questionable ones! Killing, stealing, performing, transporting... even scribe-work!

So if you need an extra pair of hands or an adventurous friend, look no further!

(Caution: I do not ERP, so those types of jobs will be politely refused.)

Wiki: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Lily_Kett

Hello hello!

I am offering up my miqo girl, Lily Kett, for RP on Mateus.

She is seeking friendship and adventure!

Primarily an odd-jobs girl, she's a jack-of-all-trades, albeit not especially talented at any one thing in particular.

Perpetually broke, she'll take most jobs, even questionable ones! Killing, stealing, performing, transporting... even scribe-work!

So if you need an extra pair of hands or an adventurous friend, look no further!

(Caution: I do not ERP, so those types of jobs will be politely refused.)

Wiki: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Lily_Kett

I am starting a new RP/PvE FC that might be up your alley.  Here's a bit of a description:

The adventuring company known as the Starlight Company was originally formed in the Sixth Astral Era by adventurer Ana'li Qozu.  However, 18 years before the Calamity, Ana'li unfortunately died of an infected wound he had sustained while adventuring, leaving his wife Tyll Starr heartbroken.

Now, with threats to Eorzea everywhere, Tyll realizes that the Starlight Company is once more needed.  Tyll's and Ana'li's son Tyll'a leads the newly re-founded Starlight Company, hoping to return the Company to the glory it had before his birth.

So, Starlight Company is a newly formed adventurer-company FC.  Right now it's just myself and one other player, but I am looking to expand it. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your character, and maybe having her and Tyll'a meet!

-Duckie