[CLOSED] Emergency funds commission auction

xelliexell

Due to being on some dire financial straits, I'll be offering some commissions up for auction! :cactuar:

Do you want some art of your RP character? Do you want me to draw a fanart of your favorite ship/couple? Do you want me to draw an anime-style portrait of you as a person? I can do all these things and more, heck yes!

The details of how this will work: Each comment will auction off one type of art media, such as "sketch", "inked", "colored pencil", etc. If you'd like to make a bid, just reply with the media type you're bidding on and the bid amount.

All of the things will have to be traditional media because my tablet is currently broken, but I will happily send the finished piece to any address you give me so that you can have the original copy.

All art will be on standard-sized art paper, 8.5 x 11, so it would be fairly easy to frame if you're into that.

Please bid in increments of at least $1.00. You can bid in larger increments if you'd like, but I wouldn't want the comments to be cluttered up with bids raising things by like .01 cent. xD

The number of characters and level of detail I'm willing to do will be determined by the final bid. If it doesn't go very far beyond the starting bid, then that would pay for the equivalent of a 'chibi-style' single character drawing (although I hope the bids will go above starting price at least a little bit!)

I will send you 'progress' shots as I go to ensure you're getting what you want, just as I would any commission!

Things I won't/can't do:

Hentai (tasteful nudity and romantic scenes are okay)

Robots (I'm just not good at them)

Political stuff

Realism or a drastic deviation from my style

Anything else is fair game!

We can say the auction will formally close at the end of next Friday, 10.27.17. So grab up what you might want before then. After the auction closes, I will PM the top bidder/s, asking them to send the bid amount to my PayPal, and will keep them updated on my progress for their commission from there. ^^v

~ THE ART DEETS ~

SKETCH auction!

Starting bid: $3.00

Examples of sketches I've done in the past: https://imgur.com/a/aoO2b

-----------

INKED auction!

Starting bid: $6:00

Examples of inked drawings I've done in the past: https://imgur.com/a/E2ECS

-----------

COLORED PENCIL auction!

Starting bid: $9.00

Examples of colored pencil drawings I've done in the past: https://imgur.com/a/n2P46

-----------

WATERCOLOR pencil + marker accent auction!

Starting bid: $14.00

Since these materials are comparatively expensive, I don't really have any viable examples. I'm really hoping for a colorful request for this one, though, because I think it will be a LOT of fun to do! It will likely look similar to a watercolor painting, but with some hard lines added via fine-tipped marker.

-----------

Thank you, everybody! Here's looking forward to some fun arts!

Auction closed as of yesterday! Thank you so much to everyone who helped get the word out and/or placed a bid!

I'll be contacting the bid winners soon to arrange commission and payment details. <3