Hi-Hi!!

Libbybleu

Hi everyone! My name is Libby! I'm a 19 year old gal from Oregon (PST represent!), and I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now! 

My background is rather eclectic: I started playing D&D when I was 9 years old and got REALLY into the LARP part of it. This eventually moved into novel writing and original character creation. I met my first roleplay partner in middle school and the two of us have been doing collaborative writing and private RP ever since. I've been in multiple OC and Fandom RP groups via Tumblr and a couple forum RPs. I still play D&D regularly (I've been DMing the same group for nearly a year now), but I'm ready to try some new things! This will be my first official attempt at MMORPG RP which is something I've always wanted to get into!

I'm still trying to figure out the type of character I want to make. I plan on basing in Mateus though. I have quite a few characters on Adamantoise whom I love dearly, but I want to make something new. I plan on hopping around the Lore forums to drum up some ideas, so hopefully I'll have something of substance to tell you guys soon!

In terms of what kind of roleplayer I am and would like to be here... well point blank I'd like to find a happy middle of Medium and Heavy. I love roleplaying, and I love getting into the nitty gritty of my character; to push and see how far they're willing to go. I'm willing to RP most themes, dark or light. I guess we'll see what happens!

Some fun facts about me:

• I'm an artist! So prepare for a lot of art of my character(s) and their antics.
  • I have 2 pet rabbits and 2 cats~
  • I'm currently attending college to become a game designer! Hoping to get a minor in creative writing.
  • My favorite color is pink~
  • I have double jointed pinkies.

And that's about it! Thanks for reading this! I consider myself a super friendly person so feel free to message me and chat! I look forward to getting to know you all!!

- Libby :love:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll end up enjoying it~

As for my character. It took me a bit to come up with something, but after dabbling around with the CC and some lore things, I think I came up with something. Her name is Cecilia Bell, but prefers to go by Ceci. She is a Midlander Hyur Archer (I'm aiming to main in Bard). She grew up in a farming village not too far outside Gridania, but found the life mundane and boring. She made a small name for herself in town as an entertainer through song, dance, and gambling. It helped for a while but eventually she grew tired of her only audience being children and drunkards. She said farewell to her family and quiet town in favor of adventure and the promise of gold and fame.

Your FC sounds lovely! I'm rather picky when it comes to choosing an FC, but I'll definitely look into it~

Thanks!!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll end up enjoying it~

As for my character. It took me a bit to come up with something, but after dabbling around with the CC and some lore things, I think I came up with something. Her name is Cecilia Bell, but prefers to go by Ceci. She is a Midlander Hyur Archer (I'm aiming to main in Bard). She grew up in a farming village not too far outside Gridania, but found the life mundane and boring. She made a small name for herself in town as an entertainer through song, dance, and gambling. It helped for a while but eventually she grew tired of her only audience being children and drunkards. She said farewell to her family and quiet town in favor of adventure and the promise of gold and fame.

Your FC sounds lovely! I'm rather picky when it comes to choosing an FC, but I'll definitely look into it~

Thanks!!

Well, Tyll'a used to live in the Gridania area before he moved back to Limsa to be with his family.  So maybe the two could have met while Tyll'a was in Gridania?

Welcome to Mateus!

I hope you have fun RPing in an MMO, there is a lot to enjoy. If you are in need of any help or have questions feel free to hit me up. I'm not as experienced as some but I've been RPing in MMOs for a few years now.

In terms of what kind of roleplayer I am and would like to be here... well point blank I'd like to find a happy middle of Medium and Heavy. I love roleplaying, and I love getting into the nitty gritty of my character; to push and see how far they're willing to go. I'm willing to RP most themes, dark or light. I guess we'll see what happens!

Sounds like we have similar tastes in RP. My character's name is Alyx Huntris, if you're ever interested in RPing or just wanna hang out send me a tell either here or in game.

I hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing you in game!