RP Hooks/Connections Wanted for Savona Stormhaven

Hey there!

It’s that time again where I’m looking for more contacts and friends to RP with! And so, I thought I’d list a few RP hooks of things Savy has to offer, as well as a few connections that I’m looking for! I can offer RP through Discord/Tumblr (Discord ID: littlehighlander#9477 - Tumblr: littlehighlander) or in-game under the name Savona Stormhaven.

Also keep in mind that Discord/Tumblr usually takes me anywhere between 3 minutes to 8 hours to get a reply off, depending on how busy work is at the moment. Also, another thing to keep in mind is that my in-game hours are from about 9:30/10:00pm EST - 2:00/3:00 am depending. These hours are pretty strict so I’d like to apologize to you add me and hope for RP outside those hours as maybe you’ll get RP once a month.

Here's a little about her so you can familiarize yourself with her!

Savona Anne Stormhaven. A 20yr old, Ala Mhigan born, Ishgard raised Midlander/Highlander mixed girl with a French accent and a love for drinking, sparring, tattoos, piercings, and friends!

Anyways, on to the fun stuff! Currently looking/seeking the following!

#1: Sparring/Training Partners! Savy loves to train and she makes a great punching bag if you are looking to hone your combat skills, as she is too. Anything from hand to hand combat, lances, swords, daggers, archery, you name it she is down to train.

#2: Workout Buddies! Savy is all about fitness and staying healthy, as one look at her toned form would tell you. She trains in weights, running/jogging and her personal fave, yoga. She can even teach yoga to your character if they have an interest

#3: Friends/Drinking Buddies! She’s a pretty heavy drinker when it comes to social settings or just hanging out in a tavern some night. It would be nice to have a few friends along so she’s not drinking alone as much!

#4: Body Piercings! Savy loved these so much, and found them easy enough to do for herself and has since wanted to branch out and offer the service to others as well. So if you need something (anywhere) pierced, she’s your girl!

#5: Tatto Artists! She’s recently fallen in love with tattoos and already has quite a few and continues to add to them. Most of these I just assign off to some NPC role but if anyone out there is an IC tattoo artist, I’d be interested in setting something up!

#6: Various Connections! As I’m open to all types of RP, there’s not really much I will turn down. Relationships, Rivals, Family Members, Lovers, Friends with benefits, whatever. If it fits the character I am open to it.

#7: Bonus Points for Ala Mhigans! Whether those who’d be willing to teach Savona all about her homeland, heritage, the occupation, and just everything related to Ala Mhigo. She’s very much a daughter returned and wants to make up for her absence during the war. However, if your character wants to view her as a coward/imposter and disown her since she was not present for the occupation, I’d love that! Not everything has to be sunshine & rainbows when it comes to roleplay.

Rape/Violence/Death/Incapacitation/Marring/Death…..MUST BE DISCUSSED FIRST! If not, I will retcon the scene entirely and ask you to respect myself and the character, and you will be free to try RP with her once again. I’m a very patient, understanding person, but repeated offenses of the above will not be tolerated and may lead to no further RP interactions. So please discuss these plots first!

Thank you!