Hello, my name is-...

Welcome to the FFXIV RPC!  It seems like you have a pretty solid grasp on what sort of character you'll like.  I have a feeling you may have a few things in common with Manari.  I will be looking forward to making your character's acquaintance in ARR!  If you have any questions or anything, please don't be afraid to ask!  We don't bite*. Also great artwork!!!!

* Most of us don't bite.

Seekers just use the A', not Ah' ("Ah" is the sound), for the antelope tribe. And I just figured I'd put this out here since you like forests: the Keepers of the Moon Miqo'te and Wildwood Elezen are the most associated with the Black Shroud (the giganto forest in XIV). We Seekers tend to favor the sea and the desert, so far, according to SE anyway. Though they're kinda in all the cities none the less, so it wouldn't matter that much. x3 And of course, this doesn't mean you have to follow it. Just offering some lore!

Welcome! Have fun browsing around!

Hello, sir!

I couldn't help but notice your character concept and thought I would say hello and introduce myself. As Eva said, i feel like we might have a few things in common. I'm Manari and I RP a forestborn miqo'te female Keeper of the Moon. I'm well acquainted with the lore around the Black Shroud, the game's giant forest area, and thought that I could offer assistance should you want any. I've been doing the nature thing for a while in FFXIV.

Feel free to sent me a PM or contact me on Skype or ask here even. Myself, and many other people will be happy to help!

Thanks for the welcomes, and I'll remember that thing about A vs. Ah. 

As for the Sunseeker he'll be more of a "transplant" to the more foresty areas, as I prefer their brighter appearance, and the sun symbolism rather than moon. I also played lion-y charr in GW2, and just started playing around with the Lon Mas in Arcane Saga, not an absolutely terrible game actually, just not something I'll stick with long-term at all. 

I will consider a Wildwood Elezen as an eventual third character.

edit: That may actually have helped me decide which character will be which class... Might have to go with the Roegadyn Conjurer as my more forest-dwelling character, and allow the Sunseeker Pugilist to be a little more flexible with his environments. I don't know, it's always hard to decide anything until I've played the game for a little while.

-A green-skinned Roegadyn.

Roegadynnnnnnnnn

/humps leg

:love:

Welcome!

xD Thank you. Mostly certain now that he'll be the one in Gridania / The Black Shroud, hopefully making some friends with the Wildwood Elezen and Moonkeeper Miqo'te. :D 

(I don't know how to double-quote or make it look like I do. xD)

Nate is Blue

Welcome fellow new person!  I too also prefer the greener colors in Magic: the Gathering!

Green Mana is superior mana. xP Green/White is my favorite though, I loved the Selesnya Conclave in all of their zealous brainwashy nature-y goodness.

-A green-skinned Roegadyn.

Roegadynnnnnnnnn

/humps leg

:love:

Welcome!

xD Thank you. Mostly certain now that he'll be the one in Gridania / The Black Shroud, hopefully making some friends with the Wildwood Elezen and Moonkeeper Miqo'te. :D 

(I don't know how to double-quote or make it look like I do. xD)

Nate is Blue

Welcome fellow new person!  I too also prefer the greener colors in Magic: the Gathering!

Green Mana is superior mana. xP Green/White is my favorite though, I loved the Selesnya Conclave in all of their zealous brainwashy nature-y goodness.

Go Team Selesnya!  I do prefer Green/White, but I tend to flame a bit and usually end up with a Naya deck of some sorts.

/pauses leg humping

Gerik's in Gridania at the start of ARR!

/resumes leg humping

Go Team Selesnya!  I do prefer Green/White, but I tend to flame a bit and usually end up with a Naya deck of some sorts.

I've been away from MTG for way too long, had to look up what the Naya were, but they sound pretty awesome. 

And @ Gerik, maybe we'll get to RP sometime. 

My treehugger will be the gentle-giant type. Time to delve into lore some more and see if I can come up with a reason for him being in Gridania. 

Again, thanks for the big welcome everyone. :]

I like the Cactaur, too. :cactuar:

Welcome on board. Good to have you.

Feel free to fire away with any questions you might have here on the forums. You're also more than welcome to pick my brain if you have any lore related questions, and I'm sure most 1.0 vets on the forums would offer the same~