RP event interest thingy.

Askier

Hello. -waves-

For those of you who don't know me, I used to run big rp events awhile ago.

-checks Calendar-

Wow... okay so FOUR YEARS AGO I used to run big rp events... I'm feeling old suddenly. lol

I'm posting this because I'm currently I'm in the process of setting up another event and was curious to see if there was much community interest in the general concept before I posted the fleshed out details in the Event sub-forum.

This event will be a continuation of an event series entitled, 'In the shadows of Death's Wings'.  To sum up first arc, an evil cult out to resurrect dragon thinking it's Nald'thal was stopped by bands of adventurers after some of the cult's super assassins called Crows went rogue. Links to threads are below if you desire more details.

So, plot behind this new RP Arc is that the Cult's new leader, recently freed from a Garlean prison, has returned and plans to rebuild her cult with the few remaining members of her flock and fulfill their destiny.

Current plans (though i know rp plans always change) is a three phase plot of undetermined length phases.

Phase 1 Will be the Cult rebuilding.

Phase 2 Will be Cult seeking revenge (can be mixed with phase 1)

Phase 3 will be a five event series that will wrap up everything in a nice climax

At this point, I'm simply looking for anyone who might be interested in:

1) In helping me run the event.  I would need people to act as 'leaders' for both the heroes as well as the Crows.

2) Wanting to oppose the cult in some way.

3) Be a member of the cult or even creating a Crow (one of the Cult's otherworldly murder machines, though be aware are some restrictions should you wish to create one)

3) Just npcing sometime.

You don't have to fully commit or anything at this time.  This is simply to gauge public interest.  I'll be making a tumblr and a discord to help organize things as well as posting here.

Please feel to ask any questions and thanks for reading. Have a great day! :D

OOC Thread

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=8167&highlight=crows

IC THREAD

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7953&highlight=crows