Hello everyone~ I return from a long time gone.

It's been a while since I've been around, mostly due to an emergency move, those that were with me in the Watch will know me, others will be welcome to get to know me. I managed to start up quite the Roleplay session in the last hour of Gilgamesh's server time in the Quicksand. Was pretty neat.

If you're looking to get in touch with me and were on the server or in my temp LS Carbon Fiber, let me know. I'll give you guys my skype in a PM. :D

Heard about it.  Had to see it for myself.  I'm glad I ran into RPing in XIV, considering I had no clue such a thing existed even in XI.  Glad I met everyone who was there at the Quicksand.  Hope to see you all again!

We were glad to have you, even if your interaction was a bit shy. Next time jump on in, waters fine. <3

Nice RP'ing with you too, Arky. I see some arr pee for us in the future.

And it was AWESOME what happened in the last hour on that server. Us two RP'ing attracted the ENTIRE CITY! The whole pub was in smoke with emote posts!

Such a pleasant thing to realize that so many people were ignorant of a RP community in this game and delighted to hear we exist!

We were glad to have you, even if your interaction was a bit shy. Next time jump on in, waters fine. <3

And it was AWESOME what happened in the last hour on that server. Us two RP'ing attracted the ENTIRE CITY! The whole pub was in smoke with emote posts!

Such a pleasant thing to realize that so many people were ignorant of a RP community in this game and delighted to hear we exist!

It was quite the sight, I didn't expect that in the slightest, nor did I expect to run into so many people I knew in 1.0. :D Made me so happy, plus the new people were sweet. You included.

Ah, I hope I didn't come off shy.  "Realistically", Ryuki had just came from a long battle of sorts so he was dozing off.  It happens.  ;)

Ah, I hope I didn't come off shy.  "Realistically", Ryuki had just came from a long battle of sorts so he was dozing off.  It happens.  ;)

It's quite alright, with how busy it started to get, following one after another started to get a bit tough. I'm glad we all ended up finding each other though. :3

EDIT: I'm going to go pass out now, will reply more in a few hours after I wake. <3

It was quite the sight, I didn't expect that in the slightest, nor did I expect to run into so many people I knew in 1.0. :D Made me so happy, plus the new people were sweet. You included.

Wait, I didn't hear about THIS reaction! Why didn't you screencap that?! xD

Welcome back. We had wondered what happened to you! Glad it was nothing too terrible (though moving is certainly terrible). :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ I'm glad to be back, I'm sorry I missed soooooo much, but life really took a pounding on me. I'm still a bit unsorted, but I'm planning on coming back with a passion. :D

@Ellie Sorry about not getting a screen cap, end of the server was rolling around so fast and I was dying from lack of sleep and no lifing the beta. I just couldn't function anymore xD