Helpful Critique(Heavy WIP)

Have finished my character sheet in terms of information. Will be adding more content in the future such as music, art, pictures, etc. I was hoping if anyone could take a look at my character sheet so far and give any feedback and thoughts? Link is below, and critique is more than appreciated. 

Character Sheet

Edited by Renly Dane

Hey there! I can help you out with questions/fixes/adjustments, but I'd also recommend giving some of the user-provided templates a look!

You can find them here: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Category:Wiki_Templates

If you're looking for something with easy to read sections that isn't too heavy on wikicode or HTML, I'd go with one of these.

If you're ok with filling in the blanks, even if that means code ones, then these ones are pretty easily laid out:

Provided you don't want to adjust the divs/tables into different column/row layouts, adding and removing sections can be done fairly easily. Do be sure to use the template's "copy here" code instead of editing the template's page to copy it, or you may end up with duplicates.