Seeking Like Minded Individuals [Balmung]

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" ─Thailik, The Scholar

Hello! I have in the last two years never thought I'd post here seeking to make connections, however I would like to take the chance of meeting individuals who's characters have a love for the twelve just like my own. Atheism seem's to be a very common theme among characters so finding individuals that share a common interest in faith is a rather difficult task to say the least. Though I am not saying my character doesn't have friendship. In fact he has made plenty of companions and kinship's specifically with those of the Order he runs. Just looking for a few individuals outside my FC that I can make a connection with to maybe get with from time to time and do some 'faith' based RP. The following is information about my character:

• Ryslo Suramlo Consider's himself a Priest of the Twelve. Was once solely dedicated to the Fury, Halone.
  • Parents Abandoned him (as an infant, Cradled in a Woven Basket) at the Gates of Ishgard over forty years before the Calamity.
  • Living in Ishgard his entire life he was taken in by the Clergy of Halone where he would be raised and brought into the Faith.
  • Is a Dunesfolk Ethnically. 
  • Is nearing fifty years of age.
  • Lead's a Order Known as the Knights of Eorzea
  • Obligations to that Order do come First.
  • Loves the Outdoors; Nature is a Second Home.
  • Practiced Conjurer but believes strongly in the usage of natural remedies.
  • Loves Botany.
  • Seeking Friendship. Possibly seeking companionship (Not actively; I strongly believe that should happen naturally through the RP)
  • Someone who will accept those he is loyal to (His FC Mates).
  • Was once engaged to Keelindsey Kraye, Her character was lost at sea on a boating trip from Eorzea to Othard. (Her Player moved to a different game ;_;)

If this interests you then awesome! If not thats OK too! Just trying to extend my RP circle a bit and looking for someone and other's who will understand that my Obligations to my FC will come first and any free time I have I'd love to use to getting to know others. My Discord is Ryslo Suramlo#0001.

Example of Ryslo's Commitment to those he Cares about and The Relationship he has with his Faith
(He visited all twelve Prayer Stones at the passing of his Fiance).

Edited by Ryslo Suramlo