Seika Obinata

AUSZxrl.png

QVXf5fG.png

Race: Au Ra, Raen | Gender: Female

yKcUM8r.png

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
 Often a deep purple with teal highlights, but has been known to change her hair.
Eyes: Teal with icy teal limbal rings that appear to give a subtle glow
Complexion: Smooth, pale skin with portions covered by ivory scales
Body Type: Athletic
Physical Condition: Fit, healthy
Distinguishing Features

Tattoos:

Scars:

Birthmarks:

Other:

• Two-toned hair
  • Sailor-inspired attire
  • Decorative metal bands on the ends of her horns.

Preferred Weapons: Rapiers, short blades, magicked crystal focus, bare hands
Preferred Armor: Leather and cloth - anything able to provide protection without sacrificing mobility.

7jGVdjW.png

Magical Skills: Red Magic
Physical Skills: Rapier, short blades, fists

Flexibility: Both physically and mentally flexible

Tradeskill: Alchemy, average tailoring

Special Abilities: 

Special Occupational Training: Balancing her inner aether, swordsmanship, short-blade work

Skills, Abilities, and Talents:

• Acrobatic
  • Fencing
  • Sailing

Areas of Expertise:

• Alchemy
  • Swordsmanship
  • Red Magic

KkIMtVK.png

Most of the time, she comes across as standoffish, taking awhile to warm up to others and while she may not always be outwardly kind towards others, she has her own ways of expressing her gratitude and friendship. For those that just meet her, she can have a sassy, strong-willed, and rebellious attitude until they earn her respect. She speaks her mind and is horrible at small-talk and lengthy conversations. Despite her attitude, she is capable of showing respect for her elders and manners when absolutely necessary, though she will grumble about it. Often times she’ll get bored easily with things, going off on her own to occupy herself. She doesn’t believe in coddling people, having the “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” mentality. To those that Seika warms up to, she can be helpful, considerate, and laid-back. She’s a bit of a tomboy, preferring a good pair of pants opposed to a dress. She’s not big into ruffles and frills, preferring sleek and practical clothing.

Misc. Quirks: Very curious about people, objects, etc. Always seeking more knowledge.

Positive Personality Traits: Responsible, intelligent, educated, sound common-sense, curious, confident in her abilities, cheeky, passionate, hard to intimidate, strong-willed.

Negative Personality Traits: Horrible at small talk and lengthy conversations. Does not trust others easily. Gets bored easily, stubborn, sassy, snarky, and sometimes a bit flirtatious. Needs to keep busy to help remedy her boredom. Standoffish, rebellious.

Eccentricities/Characteristic Gestures:

• Speaks her mind (may or may not be a good thing).
  • Does not like large crowds

Temperament: Generally very calm and laid-back when not fighting.

Favorite Pet Sayings, Words, Idiolect:

Speaking Style: Casual unless conducting business or other serious matters, in which she'll switch to a more professional style.

Integrity: 

Impulsiveness: 

Boldness: Average boldness. May become more bold if a friend is in danger or if she feels threatened.

Method of Handling Anger or Rage (Repress, throw things, etc): She may get irritated, but otherwise maintaining a cold demeanor as though it's not bothering her. She'll often remove herself from the situation to find a secluded spot to scream, yell, or blow off steam by training or going sailing. If unable to remove herself from the situation, she may verbally or physically lash out if escalated to her breaking point.

Admirable Traits:

• Observant
  • Willing to accept any job so long as she is compensated in some way.
  • Has some manners.

Negative Traits:

• May not always tell the truth (usually in regards to her emotions, though it may be difficult to tell IC).
  • Somewhat of a Workaholic
  • Does not trust others easily

Bad Habits/Vices:

• Does not speak about her emotions well.
  • Drinks
  • Piracy
  • Thievery

Prejudices:

• Garleans

Pet Peeves and Gripes:

• People that “Judge a book by it's cover”
  • People that lack common sense

Things That Make Uncomfortable or Embarrassed:

• Feeling like she failed at something (includes dates, conversations, etc.)
  • Coming across someone better at something she also does.

Fears:

• Being useless
  • Being a failure
  • Spiders
  • Being lost at sea

Mental Disturbances:

E2XEXhi.png

Likes Dislikes
Training Loud, crowded places
Cooking/Eating Feeling useless
Reading Stupidity
Sailing Arrogance

Interests & Views

Hobbies: Cooking, Bladework, Alchemy, Magick, Swimming, Reading, and Singing (she tends to keep the singing to herself and close friends)

Religion: Seems to believe in the Kami and superstitions

Patron Diety: Kami

Adherence: Casual

Tolerance: Very tolerant

Expression of beliefs: Occasional

Converting others: Never

Attitude:

Religious Association: Not devoutly religious, but respects them.

Religious Role(s): None

Death & Mourning:
Philosophical:
Moral:
Political:

3igLDnm.png

She doesn’t speak of her background much, giving small references occasionally when brought up, but isn’t completely closed off about it.

Affiliations
Employer: 
(Family Apothecary shop)
Nationality: Unknown, often assumed Hingashi or Doman
Organizations: Unknown, suspected past history with the Red Dragon Syndicate
Friends: Unknown
Social Class: Middle

History
Place of Birth: Somewhere in Koshu
Upbringing: Typical Far East education for the middle class. Her father taught her swordsmanship starting from a young age.
Noteworthy Family Members: Her parents own and operate a small apothecary shop.
Longstanding Rivals/Friends:

Possessions/In Her Bag:

Existing Conflicts: 

Duties and Obligations:

Significant Past Events:

Mysteries: Suspected of having a past or current history with the Confederacy

Adventure Trigger:

Quests:

uaUMmbc.png

Sexuality

Relationship Stance: Monogamous 

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Romantic Status: Single

Libido: Active

Sexual Expressiveness: Flirtatious, Teasing

Sexual Expressive Style: 

Openness to Sexual Experience: Adventurous

Promiscuousness: Unknown

Common Places to be Found:

• Taverns
  • Near water
  • At her parent's apothecary shop
  • Shirogane
  • Kugane
  • Limsa Lominsa
  • Ul'dah

Possible Hooks:

Anything relating to the aforementioned interests, sailors and pirates, stories, books, local bars and pubs.

I. Basic Info

Characters: Seika Obinata (Mateus Only), Indranilsar Oronir (Balmung and Mateus)

Primary character: Seika Obinata (Mateus), Indranilsar Oronir (Balmung)

Linkshells:

Primary RP linkshell:

Character Tumblr: https://seikaobinata.tumblr.com/

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): All

Views on RP combat and injuries: Negotiable. I'm comfortable with honor system or rolls, so long as it's not too in-depth like a DnD system. I'm also flexible with how injuries are treated, especially if for a plot. However I do have a preference that injuries require time to heal - that magic can only do so much. Example: Magic can help with critical injuries, stopping blood loss, mending tissue, etc. but there would still be a recovery time to heal fully with risk of reinjury. Additionally in combat, healing spells can make someone feel energized and refreshed. 

Views on IC romance: I'm open to my characters having romance, but character development comes first. The relationship should be allowed to flow and progress naturally. No ERP, but FTB is fine. I will play true to my character - if a relationship doesn't work out for my character, she will break it off.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Preferred type of RP. Also open to form pre-existing connections.

Views on lore: I prefer to stay within the confines of established lore as much as possible. Minor lore bending is tolerated for plots so long as it's not outlandish. If I make a mistake myself, please let me know and I will correct it.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Open to use say, party, linkshell, and whispers when appropriate.  

III. Other Info

Timezone: Eastern

Playtimes: Generally during the week and weekends 2pm - 10pm

Contact info: In-game, Here on the forums, Discord: Valreth#0422  
Other Notes: This character sheet is a constant WIP and will be updated as needed.

Edited by Valreth
  • 2 weeks later...