XqtSHzT.png

Race: Au Ra, Xaela | Gender: Female

Server: Balmung & Mateus

tjeiFEz.png

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 140lbs.
Hair: Black with subtle blue highlights
Eyes: Deep sapphire blue with honey-gold limbal rings
Complexion: Smooth, lightly tanned skin with portions covered by bluish-black scales
Body Type: Athletic with some curves
Physical Condition: Fit, healthy
Distinguishing Features

Tattoos: She has curving markings around her eyes designating her aptitude for being highly aware and observant, along with great vision, often found among hunters.

Scars: 

Birthmarks:

Other:

• Two-toned hair
  • honey-gold limbal rings
  • Decorative silver metal bands on the ends of her horns

Preferred Weapons: Bows, daggers, and fists. She is able to use a lance or spear, but only for fishing.
Preferred Armor: Leather, cloth, with small amounts of chainmail, metal, or scales. Anything able to provide protection without sacrificing mobility.
Magical Skills: Unknown
Physical Skills: Archery, small-blade work, close combat. Capable of traditional Xaela Bokh-style wrestling and acrobatics. 

Flexibility: Both physically and mentally flexible

Tradeskill: Fletcher, Poison-making

Special Abilities: Marksmanship, Hiding in shadows and blending in with others

Special Occupational Training: Vanishing in shadows, Marksmanship (in bows), tracking people and objects

Skills, Abilities, and Talents:

• Fletching
  • Poisons
  • Acrobatic

Areas of Expertise:

ww7OJeR.png

Misc. Quirks: Very curious about people.

Positive Personality Traits: Likes helping those she can, enjoys meeting new people, responsible, curious, confident in her abilities, cheeky, frisky, snarky, compassionate, hard to intimidate, strong-willed.

Negative Personality Traits: Horrible at small talk and lengthy conversations. Does not trust others easily. Gets bored easily, can be a bit of a show-off for certain things, stubborn, sometimes a bit flirtatious. Needs to keep busy to help remedy her boredom.

Eccentricities/Characteristic Gestures:

• Speaks her mind (may or may not be a good thing).
  • Does not like large crowds, as it makes it difficult for her to understand people.

Temperament: Generally very calm and laid-back when not fighting.

Favorite Pet Sayings, Words, Idiolect:

• Sun and Stars (pet name for Vachir)

Speaking Style: Heavy Old Auri accent, broken sentence structure.

Integrity: Average/Below Average

Impulsiveness: mid impulsiveness

Boldness: Average boldness. May become more bold if a friend is in danger or if she feels threatened.

Method of Handling Anger or Rage (Repress, throw things, etc): She will get visibly frustrated, often removing herself from the situation to find a secluded spot to scream, yell, or blow off steam by hunting. If unable to remove herself from the situation, she may verbally lash out.

Admirable Traits:

• Observant
  • Aids locals, no matter their race (so long as she is compensated in some way).
  • Has some manners.

Negative Traits:

• May not always tell the truth (usually in regards to her emotions, though it may be difficult to tell IC).
  • Somewhat of a Workaholic
  • Does not trust others easily

Bad Habits/Vices:

• Does not speak about her emotions well.

Prejudices:

• Garleans

Pet Peeves and Gripes:

• People that “Judge a book by it's cover”
  • People that think Au Ra are dragons, lizards, or that Xaela are tribal beasts

Things That Make Uncomfortable or Embarrassed:

• Feeling like she failed at something (includes dates, conversations, etc.)
  • Coming across someone better at something she also does.

Fears:

• Being useless
  • Being a failure
  • Heights via Dragoon jumps

Mental Disturbances:

• Waves of insecurity

Q2ntmeB.png

Likes Dislikes
Hunting Loud, crowded places
Cooking/Eating Feeling useless
Meditating Being called "dragon," "lizard," or "tribal beast"
Training  

Interests & Views

Hobbies: Cooking, learning about other cultures and teaching others about her own

Religion: Believes in the Dawn Father and Dusk Mother (Not the 12). As well as being a descendant of Azim, the god of the sun. Her beliefs are along the lines of Shamanism, omens, etc.

Patron Diety: Dawn Father Azim/ Dusk Mother Nhamaa

Adherence: Casual

Tolerance: Very tolerant

Expression of beliefs: Occasional

Converting others: Never

Attitude:

Religious Association: Not devoutly religious, but respects them.

Religious Role(s): None

Death & Mourning: After the period of mourning, she holds a feast with a special dish of rice, milk, sugar, and sultanas (golden raisins). Offerings of “white things” to those in mourning (milk tea, cheese, money)

Philosophical:
Moral:
Political:

72psgL0.png

Affiliations
Employer: Varies as her skills are for hire. 
Nationality: Othardian
Organizations: Occasionally works with her friend's company, Crimson Lotus
Friends: Q'yomei Yhaka, K'lyhia Phen, Kaze Makkuro, Ame Kusakari
Romantic Status: Taken - Vachir Oronir
Social Class: Nomadic

History
Place of Birth: The Dawn Throne, Azim Steppes
Upbringing: Typical Oronir tribe upbringing

Family Background/Lineage: She was born into the Oronir tribe and believes herself to be of the blood of their Sun god, Azim, as do all other Oronir.

Noteworthy Family Members: Her grandmother was a shaman, her father an Oronir, and her mother Dazkar from whom taught her how to use a bow.
Longstanding Rivals/Friends:

Possessions/In Her Bag:

Existing Conflicts: Learning to work alongside former Garleans, dealing with insecurities with her skills and not having her own Yol yet.

Duties and Obligations:

Significant Past Events:

Mysteries:

Adventure Trigger:

Quests:

• To become a Warrior of the Steppe and earn her own Yol

5KteMsk.png

Random Tidbits:

•  Horse: Ulaanar - "Red Sun". From same parents as Ranzo, her mate Vachir's horse.
  • Has been learning the Eorzean spoken language for approximately 5 years (could be more), and still has an accent of the old Auri language. There are many Eorzean sayings and phrases that go over her head.
  • She is only just beginning how to learn to read and write Eorzean, but has been making great strides over the past year.
  • Enjoys cooking and learning new recipes.
  • Gives good massages.
  • She does not have The Echo.

Sexuality

Relationship Stance: Polyamorous, is currently happy with one partner

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Libido: Active

Sexual Expressiveness: Flirtatious, Playful

Sexual Expressive Style: Playful, Romantic

Openness to Sexual Experience: Adventurous

Promiscuousness: While she is polyamorous, she has to get to know someone before getting involved with them, and is always loyal to those she loves. She doesn't do random one-nighters.

Favorite Physical Attributes in Opposite Sex:

• Nice arms / Nice buttocks and hair
  • smile
  • eyes
  • toned, muscular body

Attributes About Character that Turn on Opposite Sex:

• Being feisty
  • talented hunter
  • Nice, toned acrobatic figure
  • honey-gold limbal rings

Sexual Turn-Ons:

• flirting
  • nice sculpted arms
  • People who know what they want
  • eyes
  • The "bad-boy" look/type, but is really a sweet, loving person

Sexual Turn-Offs:

• Arrogance
  • the "hot-shot" type
  • overly muscular
  • weakness, whether emotionally or physically

Common Places to be Found:

• Taverns
  • Near water
  • In good hunting areas

Possible Hooks:

Anything relating to the aforementioned interests, potential jobs, the Azim Steppes, local bars and pubs.

I. Basic Info

Characters: Seika Obinata (Mateus Only), Indranilsar Oronir (Balmung and Mateus)

Primary character: Seika Obinata (Mateus), Indranilsar Oronir (Balmung)

Linkshells:

Primary RP linkshell:

Character Tumblr: https://indranilsar.tumblr.com/ (Some images may be NSFW)

Character RPC Wiki: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Indranilsar_Oronir

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): All

Views on RP combat and injuries: Negotiable. I'm comfortable with honor system or rolls, so long as it's not too in-depth like a DnD system. I'm also flexible with how injuries are treated, especially if for a plot. However I do have a preference that injuries require time to heal - that magic can only do so much. Example: Magic can help with critical injuries, stopping blood loss, mending tissue, etc. but there would still be a recovery time to heal fully with risk of reinjury.

Views on IC romance: I'm open to my characters having romance, but character development comes first. The relationship should be allowed to flow and progress naturally. No ERP, but FTB is fine. I will play true to my character - if a relationship doesn't work out for my character, she will break it off.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Preferred type of RP. Also open to form pre-existing connections.

Views on lore: I prefer to stay within the confines of established lore as much as possible. Minor lore bending is tolerated for plots so long as it's not outlandish. If I make a mistake myself, please let me know and I will correct it.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Open to use say, party, linkshell, and whispers when appropriate.  

III. Other Info

Timezone: Eastern

Playtimes: Generally during the week and weekends 2pm - 10pm

Contact info: In-game, Here on the forums, Discord: Valreth#0422  
Other Notes: This character sheet is a constant WIP and will be updated as needed.

Edited by Valreth