[Balmung] Quirky Excitable Maid Looking For Contacts!

Ujinn_butt.png

Art is done by the amazing Nokai on the fourm here. If you like a commision done by them you can [Click Here]

It's been such a long while since I made one of these. However due to recent circumstances! I decided to go ahead and open it. 

ABOUT MOMOKA

So momoka is one of the head maids of the lily garden maid agency. She is an exorcist in training born in kugane, she has the goal of aiding people in the defeat and the subduing evil spirits and corrupt aether alike. She is prideful and a bit of a sensationalist, who tends to do things with a certain flair and splendor befitting that of what Bshe proclaims as a hero that aids those that cannot aid themselves. If you meet her you're certainly in for a treat due to her constant and quirky nature. That borders on odd unique and even weird in some cases. Though she is always willing to help and not too bothered with showing her emotion on her sleeve.

RP HOOKS

• MASTER SWORDSMEN - Momoka has no idea how to use the katana that she has in possession in that fact she is always on the look for swordmen that might be able to teach her what they know. Her end goal of course creating a swordsmanship that is very much unique to her.
  • FRIENDS - So momoka is always looking for more friends and will not deny getting some more to talk to and have a general conversation with.
  • ANTAGONIST - Pretty much having some villain characters that want to either make her life difficult or stoop her from performing her job properly. If you like dark rp as well this is a pretty good opportunity here.
  • FIGHTS - Be it actually dealing with foes she needs to seal or dealing in plots where she actually has to fight and show off her skill. I am all for more types of intense fight rp. So if you need a battle maid for that then come hit me up
  • CLIENTELE - She is actually a maid so if you need her to do actual maid work then you can also hit me up for this sorta idea. It is not off the table of course.

OCC INFO

DISCORD || Hitokami#2437

TIMEZONE || EST || 5pm - 8am

TUMBLR || Momoka Zone

*My discord link is here however that is for people that want to get in contact me to offer a roleplay. I ask that people please not spam me or I will be forced to just take that down

*So in regards to time. I do work as well so sometimes the times may change or be altered. Those times are just a general idea but feel free to talk to me outside them I may or may not be around.

Edited by Momoka Yukuharai

Hey there Momoka! I know you're working on finishing the post, but I wanted to say hi anyway. My characters are always looking for more friends, and I have a Discord server with a chunk of other such friends who are too. Toss me a hello on Discord if you'd like to get in touch and see how many new contacts you can rustle up! :D

Ohhhh well that sound actually pretty good. I will not say no to new contacts really. Anyway, that is good maybe we can set something up then. In any case, my discord is in the post. Well now that it's updated fully. So feel free to add me any time!

Edited by Momoka Yukuharai