Thiji Higuri, The Mythrite Sultan

Good day, everyone. I am Thiji Higuri. Some of you may or may not know me by now, but I am a resident of Balmung who has been around since this game’s relaunch.
While I apologize for not frequenting these forums often, I would like inform everyone that I have been updating my character’s bio on the RPC wiki for the same amount of time.

If you Google my name, you will see for yourself the fruits of my labor firsthand (and probably wonder why I’m not on the Featured Character page yet). Throughout my time playing I have done what I could for the World in which I reside, offering precious items to the less fortunate; providing fashionable clothing at free and reduced prices, and even helping with select Extreme Trials without need for compensation.

At the moment I am getting the new content out of the way while I pursue other endeavors. However, I am putting my character on a bus for IC and OOC reasons for an indefinite amount of time (More info found here: https://mythriteshah.tumblr.com/post/174196034706/regaliapsa).  You are all more than welcome to whisper me in-game or even send a friend request.  Nevertheless, I thank you all for reading this, and hope you all enjoy Under the Moonlight and the future updates to come.

Edited by Thiji Higuri