Back and on Mateus!

Greetings all! (again!)

I first joined here back when I had dwelled on Gilgamesh as Kyonae Nhavan, but then spent a while away. In that time, it seems like Gilgamesh has changed a bit, so I've just transferred onto Mateus on my new main, Seeker Hart. 

I love RP in all its forms, though the hours I work (I teach college classes) have made it hard in the past to consistently show up to guild events on WoW (which is some of why I'm taking an indefinite break from it...) but I love random RP and just being around other RPers. 

I'm currently playing through the MSQ (in the patch 2.4 stuff now I think) and figuring out my character still, but once I do I'll definitely post a bio. Please feel free to poke me if you see me in game!

Edited by Seeker Hart
Added tag
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new to Mateus as well, and am currently looking for some connections for RP/otherwise to get settled in, so I'd love to chat sometime and possibly RP! I also don't have much for details on my character, so perhaps we could bounce ideas?  Either way, if you'd like you can add my Discord at Kannash#4369 or hit me up on here/in-game!