Salutations, kupo

Skyborn

[align=center]6ce94ccb-feb6-46cb-afb2-d21a37254b09_zps45433920.jpg[/align]

It is with great pride that I announce my arrival on FFXIV-Roleplayers. Now, now, no need to rush. This thread will be here for a while so there is plenty of time for you to come and greet me/get an autograph/pose for a photo op. 

You want to know a little bit about me? I know, I know, you haven't asked yet but I can see the eager look on your face. Well...I'm an Aries, I like cushioned seats, fruity beverages, the Lies of Locke Lamora series, am a little obsessed with Star Wars and somehow manage to survive the blistering heat waves of Phoenix, AZ. Of all the Final Fantasies, VIII has been my favourite since it was released with IX close after. XV looks like it'll be a contender for that favourites circle as well. 

Oh, not to worry my adoring fans. If you were a Final Fantasy I'm sure you'd be one of my favourites, too. Questions? Comments? Oh I know you have many. Who wouldn't for such a charming individual? Ahahahahahahahaha *swirls brandy*

[align=center]6ce94ccb-feb6-46cb-afb2-d21a37254b09_zps45433920.jpg[/align]

It is with great pride that I announce my arrival on FFXIV-Roleplayers. Now, now, no need to rush. This thread will be here for a while so there is plenty of time for you to come and greet me/get an autograph/pose for a photo op. 

You want to know a little bit about me? I know, I know, you haven't asked yet but I can see the eager look on your face. Well...I'm an Aries, I like cushioned seats, fruity beverages, the Lies of Locke Lamorra series, am a little obsessed with Star Wars and somehow manage to survive the blistering heat waves of Phoenix, AZ. Of all the Final Fantasies, VIII has been my favourite since it was released with IX close after. XV looks like it'll be a contender for that favourites circle as well. 

Oh, not to worry my adoring fans. If you were a Final Fantasy I'm sure you'd be one of my favourites, too. Questions? Comments? Oh I know you have many. Who wouldn't for such a charming individual? Ahahahahahahahaha *swirls brandy*

((I must say, this made me lol a bit!))

Welcome to the family 8-) I am sure you will fit right in.. but onto more important stuff...

May I have a sip of that brandy? I have a mosquito bite and it is killing me. (So yes, the solution is getting drunk)

• 2 weeks later...

@Faceman7381 Can I dance log Mog? I TAUGHt Mog how to dance, kupo.

@Xenedra. They are fantaaaaaaaaastic. Republic of Thieves looks like it'll be a great follow up, kupo. Plus The Bastards and the Knives omnibus coming out right after!

@Tyonis. Well gosh golly, way to make a Moogle feel welcomed, kupo!