Profile Templates

Hi!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't 100% sure where to post this.

I'm new here and I don't really know where to find any good profile templates for this website. Does anyone know where I can get some or some tips on how to make a good one?

Like for the character wiki pages (although the wiki is also a perfectly good place to hold Free Company, Linkshell, and other organizations/groups if you want pages for those too)?

You can find some user-contributed ones here: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Category:Wiki_Templates (many should have a <pre> code block in a spoiler tag which contains the base template to copy and paste when creating a new page).

If you mean for something like the Player Directory (which people have been using more for characters more lately), many of those have likely been lifted from the surrounding posts. If unsure about whether someone's open to copy, I'd send them a PM! They may have used or modified an open template, as many of the wiki pages are based on earlier works with some touchups. (Some of the more advanced ones that use a lot of HTML code have been marked as such. Save frequently with those as they are sometimes easier to redo altogether than to find a broken tag!)