Valen Stalhart: Magitek Engineer/Highly Skilled Lancer Looking for RP

I've returned after a 3 month hiatus and found that most of my old RP buddies are either taking a brake, or have quit entirely. So without an FC or people to RP with, I guess its time to build a new start for myself. My time zone is EST, but I typically stay up pretty late, so I'm normally available up until about 1-2AM EST/10-11PM PST. I like to consider myself pretty flexible when it comes to lore, but I don't have much interest in anything outright lore breaking (Being characters from another franchise, being a true White Mage, etc.) or anything that's way out there (Long lost Allagan prince/princess, being Void Touched with all the benefits and none of the drawbacks, etc.).

As the title states, Valen is a Magitek Engineer who can hold his own in combat. He has a substantial amount of knowledge in constructing, repairing, and operating Magitek, and an almost equal amount of proficiency in martial combat, particularly with a lance. He may appear a bit quiet and even stone-faced on the surface, but he's a genuinely nice person who's almost always willing to help whoever he can, however he can, and is perfectly happy to make friends along the way.

Valen.jpgValen Stalhart 02_07_2017 01_27_29.jpg

RP Interests

• Magitek
  • Adventure/Combat
  • People who have a History with the Garlean Empire (good or bad)
  • Political Intrigue
  • Relic Hunting/Exploring
  • Allagan Technology
  • Espionage
  • Acts of Philanthropy
  • Forming Friendships
  • Forming Rivalries
  • Anything Involving Fighting the Garlean Empire

RP Disinterests

• Anything Outright Evil
  • Anything Involving Working With the Garlean Empire
  • Casual Bar RP (I don't have anything against this every now and again, I just don't like for it to be the central focus)
  • Anything Lore Breaking (As stated above)
  • Epeen Measuring (Everyone deserves a moment to shine, but I have no interest in participating in RP that only serves to inflate someone's ego)
  • Character Killing (Lasting injuries and whatnot are fine, but I have no intentions of ever letting Valen die, and I'm not keen on killing other people's characters either)

Feel free to comment or send me a message if you're interested in RP. I am having a schedule shift at work coming up in the next week, so I am uncertain what days I will have free, but I am generally available on the weekends and I am certain I will have a few free days scattered throughout the week.

Edited by Valen