4.3 Spoilers Policy Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
X'ih Tia

Konnichiha ~

Posted (edited)

Yo~!
I'm a spaniard who used to play this game when it first released (around 2012, i guess). But i stopped playing and i thought about coming back since last summer (2017) and so I registered myself in the game and met some really nice people, with whom i still have contact with. To be honest, they are the main reason that I chose Sargatanas as my World (wanted Balmung but god dammit, it's almost impossible to get inside the server).

(Edited, because I read there's some information i have not included and that may be of interest for anyone reading this post)

Roleplaying experience:
I've been Roleplaying for about 10 years, my first experience was with a Roleplay forum focused on a manga/anime story called Pandora Hearts. After that I've tried several distinct story enviroments and character traits; from villain to hero.

Who's X'ih?

X'ih Tia is the character whose story I would like to develop from scratch. I should do a further research in the Lore of the game in order to give him a proper shape but for now, I can only talk about his physical appearance. He is a rather tall Miqo'te (171cm — 5' 7") whose hair and eyes are red just like a red fox would be. At first, his aim is to master the Disciplines of War (Specifically: SAM, DRG & MNK) and there's no much more I can tell about him. His story has just began.

To conclude
 It's a pleasure too meet you all and I hope to share some nice experiences, I can RP both inside and outside the game so, to sum it up, I think I am a medium roleplayer. I may sometimes do some grammar mistakes, but i try to do my best so I hope you guys can bare with me. And I think that's all~! Let's have fun ^^

Edited by X'ih Tia

Hi hi! It's cool to see other players returning or that are new kinda like me. It seems most of us new/returning players are scattered on a lot of different servers.

Posted (edited)

It seems like so :( We should probably decide one and meet there !

Edited by X'ih Tia